Memories (part 2)

Jake's point of view

As I am stood waiting for Carter to finish his meal with his sister my phone rings.

This is Jake, I say.

Jake, it's Lance.

Hey mate, what's happening?

Jake I don't have long, I will get straight to the point.... 

Casey is dead, we found her this morning. Jake, she committed suicide.

Oh shit, I say outloud as i rub my face, I so shocked, we rescued her along side Lucy, she was in a bad way but she was getting better, and now she's... Fuck.. I ask did someone tell Lucy yet?

Yeah, I did. I personally rang her this morning, Casey left a letter addressed to Lucy, jake she stopped taking her tablets, he says waiting for me to respond.

What about you? I ask 

Yeah, I stopped when we came back but, I'm coping, what about you.

Yeah I stopped taking them, but I think Lucy is still on them I say.

Your kidding right? Jake you nedc to help her cone off them, the longer she stays on them the worse shd will get, and she rely on them, Lance says.

I'll help her, I say shaking my head worrying, I try calling her again, talk to you later I tell him hanging up.

As I finishing the call carter walks out the door, I am still in shock holding my phone, lucy is still not answering her phone, Fuck sake luce, I say out loud fettling annoyed.

Jake.... Jake..... Are you okay? he asks grabbing my shoulder, pulling me out if my thoughts.

Erm.... Yes sorry, Mr Carter, I move opening the door for him, as I look at my phone. I have 6 missed calls from Lucy this morning and when I rang back there was no answer.

As I slide into the drivers seat carter asks, Jake what happened?

Someone both me and Lucy knew, died this morning, I missed some calls off her from this morning, and now she's not answering, I am just worried. I shake my head Sorry I shouldn't be bothering you with this.

Give me a minute, he says picking up the phone.

It's me, I need a favour. I need you to trace a number to a destination.

Jake, what's her number? I pass him my phone as he puts his on loud speaker.

Wait, the male voice says, why do you have lucy's number? He asks sounding just as worried

How do you know Lucy? Both me and carter ask at the same time.

I grew up with her, she is one of my best friend. The voice says.

Colin, can you track her number please, it's important, Carter asks.

She's at our mate, Matt's boxing gym in Queens, I will text you the address, is she okay?

Yeah, she should be, I talk to you, when I get back to the office.

Thanks, I say to carter. Feeling a little better than I did 15 minutes ago.

Am I dropping you off at your next appointment.

Yeah, I give you a text, about 10 minutes before I want to leave. I nod.

Colin's point of view

After the call off Carter asking to trace a number, and finding out where lucy is, I start to worry, I am ment to be on a half day, with it being Friday and my usual gig day.