Taking A Gamble

Lucy's point of view 

"You okay" Darryl asks

"Just nevous"

"Talk to me" he says grabbing my hand, as he lights a cigarette.

I smile, he passes me his cigarette he just lite, "thanks, I guess at the minute, I feel excited, but I wonder how long all this will last 6 months maybe"

"You talking about Adam or everything?" He asks looking at me quizzically as he lites another cigarette, I grab his hand.

"Everything is different and when I get to New York, who to say Adam won't get fed up with me, or decide that, he made a monumental error, now he know only snipits of what he's missed, unlike" I point at Darryl.

"I am right here, I'm not going to leave you my Angel, for the record if he hurts you a) he's an idiots and b) I'll never turn you down" he says winking at me, I shake my head laughing.

"Thanks D, I will find you, that mistress, i nudge his side, but be warn you now, she won't come close to me" I start laughing again, he smiles and kisses my head

"Well there is definitely no one like to babycakes, I can't believe you mentioned hawaii he grins at me,"

" I didn't mention everything "I say winking back at him

"You sure you want Adam?" He takes my hand stroking the back of it with his thumb, looking directly into my eyes.

"Yeah, I whisper. I need to give it a shot"

"I know, but we will always have hawaii, baby." He moves his had to my cheek and moves his thumb across, before sighing.

"Not interupting am I" I turn to face Matt.

"Not at all, come and join us" I say

"Be right back" Darryl says giving me a wink before walking off.

"Naughty naughty" Matt says pointing at the cigarette in my hand.

"Only when I drink, only every so often" I giggle

"It seemed I walked into a serious conversation between you and my brother"

"No, he's just checking in, as he does, he's worried I might... back out of coming to new York"

"And are you? Having 2nd thoughts?"

"No, I'm just nervous, that's all, I'm taking gamble on everything, my life my career, friendships with you all and especially.... Adam."

"You think what, that we will leave you? Adam will change his mind?"

"Yeah, I mean look at him, he's incredible, I mean... you all are in your own way, but I come to new York, I have a lot of changes. I" suddenly I hear,

"Tinkerbell. ..tinkerbell" I start laughing and Matt looks at me weird

"1 minute" I open the gate. 

"Vodkat, what you doing here?"

"Tinkerbell you, are about to leave me, with no party and no goodbye drink, not to mention you left your guitar and bass. they are still at mine biatch" I start laughing

(Darryl, Adam and Colin come out to see who is shouting)

"I tried calling you, and anyway, your here now. come and meet my other best mates" she giggles