Bad...

Lucy's point of view 

As we go to pull, off onto a side road to check where we are, and Ifor we are on the right track ash's phone rings and he press answer sending it onto loud speaker in the car so we can all hear.

???? Ash how far out are you? 

About 5 maybe 10 max why?

??? Turn around..

Why chance? I say.

Chance: he sighs please trust me luce, it's not going to be an easy job as we 1st thought, mateo finally sent me the video's, now I've see the surveillance footage, I am not happy.

Okay chance, your the boss. Yoshimitsu says

I sighs louder, we can't just go back I... 

luce... We are not saying it's not going to get done but it... It will just take all of us, and we need a back up plan.

Okay chance, okay.. I say sighing slumping back into my seat

I need to see you, come back to LA... please luce. Chance says I can he the worry in his voice.

I can't right now, I have business to deal with. 

Please Lucy, I worry about you, I know how you wanna trust the guys you grew up with but, they won't understand, and I dont wanna see you get hurt again when they mess up.

I need to try C, they are on there last chance. I sigh closing my eyes. I know I am being watch by yoshimitsu and ash.

Okay, chance says seeming upset. 

I will see you before my usual trip to mystic spell, are you still coming with me?

Of course, Lucy erm..... if you need me at all, you will call! yes? I will get you out of there  ASAP.

Yes of course, I promise. I tell chance as yo yo leans over to the back seat, and grabs my hand and answers his brother.

We will see you when we get back brother, we will all see you soon. he hangs up the call. 

He right Lucy, go back to the villa, pack your bags, and come home. He looks at me seriously, I look towards ash who just nods.

I get it, i do you both think I am mad, stupid, naive....

No, ash speaks up, interupting me but making us both jump with suprise.

I've known Ash for around 2 years it was after I had returned from Afghanistan we met. 

Ash was an ex cop before he join chances gang as their hitman, he hardly says a word to anyone, let alone getting a smile us a merical.

Now yoshimitsu, who I call yo yo was actually born with the name Jason,  he was adopted into the original valentine gang by chances father when he was born.

I had met the valentine brothers one month after the rest of the lads left for new York, and for the 1st time in a long time, I was happy.

 I started to smile and they where continuously traveling between New York and maine for the poker games that they adoptive sister Aurora or Rory as all her close friends call her.

She's definitely not your typical girl, I soon realised that, she is the same as me, quick on her feet and unnerving with a gun. however, she like women like hot meals and she especially like yoyo's current girlfriends, it's become a running joke now just how many she has stolen with that dazzling smile, quick wit and not to mention that charisma of hers.