Nightmares

Trigger warning on some of the scenes written!!!

Lucy's point of view.

After going dizzy, I must of passed out, the strangest reaction I have to date, it must be a mixture of coming off these pills, and not eating all day, well I was warned about coming off both the pills, and the fact I shouldn't be drinking in the first place with them probably doesn't help with there side effects.

I wake up lying on a sofa, startled none the less by being surrounded by Adam, Colin,  Darryl, Doris and Matt, all staring at me.

Okay, guys I love you all very much but, can you give me some room and a bottle of water would be great, I say trying to sit up, rubbing my face with both my hands, the smell of sweat and deodorant hits me in full force, I knew we where in a dressing room backstage of where they were suppose to perform tonight, I was use to this smell, it's sort of weirdly intoxicating.

Doll, you collapsed we are all worried about you, Adam tells me, I see wrinkles on his forehead start to appear.

Babe, i am fine, really. I say grabbing Adam's hand. I feel everyone's eyes soly on me, as I speak, I have just been running around all day and working out, I quickly shake my head left to right, I just lost track of time and didn't eat. Matt passes me a bottle of water as I say this.

But kitten, Colin starts to say but I quickly stop him, 

Look, you guys need to get ready to go on stage, I look at my phone which I pull out of my back pocket of my jeans, in 45mins your fans await for your show to begin.

Matt, Lisa is due to meet you at the bar, and I'm sure Darryl can come with me to grab some food from the takeaway up the road, and we will be back in time to watch you all peform.

Doris comes to sit next to me, you sure luce, I mean I can come with you, she tilts her head against my shoulder.

Come on Doris. I sigh I am fine, besides, I grab her chin to look at me raising one of my eyebrow I say, have you even set up and tested your bass yet?

She looks down, and whispers no.

Well then, your not coming, I smirk, now go get ready or you and me will fall out big time, now go... I point to the door as she goes to get up, she quickly comes back and hugs me before running out the door making me laugh.

Quickly the rest follow, Adam turns and gives me a quick kiss before leaving me once again with Darryl. 

You had us all worried Angel, Darryl tells me as I stand up finishing my bottle of water.

I'm sorry, my brain is working on fixing other things, I say.

Like what? Shit, I think to myself I really should learn to watch my words around Darryl he picks up every little thing.

Lucy!!!! he shouts at me, for not answering him.

I sigh, I can't tell you Darryl, if I could, i would but I can't, I just cant. I shake my head, he grabs me pulling me into a hug.

I wish you would tell me regardless of the fact your not allowed to, he sighs loudly, okay food now Angel, he takes my hand and leads me out towards the street from the door backstage, not looking back.

After the gig, I leave matt talking to Lisa, I make sure that Adam sees me before leaving. I make myself move quickly to endure I can leave so he doesn't stop me doing so, as I don't have much time, and I didn't speak to him after I return from eating some chips with Darryl.