Trouble brewing

Lucy's point of view 

This week had flew by, after Matt and Darryl had met the twins they left saying they would be back for the twins birthday. 

Matt was happy to meet them, but was sad to leave knowing I wasn't returning to new York with them, but he understood.

Today was Friday, which ment the kids had school along side lorrie, the girls had university along with Peter and Drogo. Nicolae finally had a day off for the 1st time this week.

After getting a quick shower and changing,  I make my way down the stairs, pulling half my long hair back out of my way. 

Once again drop us arguing with nicolae.

That is not fair, I'm sick of your rules, I do everything you ask. its ridiculous. I hear drogo whinning once again.

No drogo, if you carry on she will be fired, the rules are in place for a reason, Nicolae tells him as he huffs and puffs.

But what about you and Lucy?  Drogo asks trying to get under his skin.

Enough, Nicolae tells him getting annoyed and crossing his arms over his chest as I walk and stand in the doorway to the dinning room.

If this is regarding your little crush on yet another nanny, she will be gone shortly if you continue.

He turns around his eyes bulging out if the sockets. But... I cut him off.

I had the contracts drawn up for this reason, we can't keep one nanny, while you have a habit of screwing around with them, there are plenty of other willing girl, wanting to drop there knickers in uni and bars across the city, stay away from the nanny's.

He storms out of the room up the stairs, as Nicolae grins, and walks towards me. 

Oh honey, I don't know how you do it, as he kisses my cheek.

Yes, you do.... I kiss his cheek back, as he raises his eyebrow at me.

Tonight your going hunting with the boys?

He nods, yes that is the plan.

You taking Lorrie? I ask as he looks at me quizzingly.

I think after that conversation with drogo, and the way the girls have been acting around both lads. I take a deep breath, I will have a sit down meal with them, and the twins. After I put the twins to bed, few bottle of wine, I will get to the bottom if there's going to be any problems or trouble brewing, that  we need to deal with. I say rolling my eyes

He grabs my waist, you are devious, he says whispering into my ear.

Maybe, but we're better safe and sound, and knowing information on what's going on. Besides girls like to talk especially when they have had a few drinks. He kisses me catching me off guard.

Mmmm.... I moan, Nico. He smirks.

Kids on way down. He says giving me one last kiss.

You will pay dearly later, I say pointing my finger as he stifles a laugh, taking his usual seat at the head of the table, as I enter the kitchen putting on some food, and a pot of coffee.

Dad... The twins call as i hear them entering the dining room. Making me stop in my tracks, catching me well off guard, as I look towards where he is hugging them both, he looks at me.

Nicolae's point of view