School run

Lucy's point of view

After returning to nico's car after dropping off the twins and lorrie, I take a seat next to him, but he's in his own world.

Nico, Nico, what's wrong, I seem to have knocked him out of his own thoughts, as i stroke my fingers across his face, and kiss the side of his lips.

Nothing, just work, he says quickly.

Nico, I move my fingers down towards his chin to turn his face towards me, talk to me, i looks straight into his eyes, frowning.

He sighs loudly, closing his eyes, and taking a deep breath, he says.

Will you stay this time? Please. He looks at me with pleading eyes.

I miss you, you make everything better, you make me wanna be better.

Nico... I start to say but he stops me.

Please Lucy,  the twins are better not just in school but over all, lorrie does as you tell her and less nanny's get attacked.

Peter spends more time with us all, and drogo does as you ask, he respects you, and I. ..

He stops closing his eyes, I stroke my fingers across his cheek.

Nico... I kiss him, he places a hand behind my head another on my knee, and kisses me deeply.

I... hmmm.... Nico, I say moaning his name. I am taken to another world where it's just him and me, every time he kisses me, he makes me feel free.

He pulls his face away, but not removing his hands, he looks deep into my eyes, like he's looking at my soul.

I have one last job with the valentines, one week, I'm ready to come home Nico. I release a deep breath I didn't even know I had been holding.

Come with me to LA?  I ask him while watching his face, his eyes move between my lips and my eyes.

The kids... I cut him off this time, the kids have drogo, peter and the nanny's come with me.

It's been a long time since it was just you and me, babe.

Okay, he says. I squeel like a child so happy, I kiss him, I want to jump onto his knee, but him in the drivers seat it's a bad idea. He laughs. 

Come on we better go get some food and booze for tonight, he says as he is smiling at me, I feel my cheeks starting to ache with this smile plastered onto my face.

As soon as we arrive home, nicolae sees Natalie in a panic, sorry your office phone rang I tried to call you but I didn't answer it, he looks at me.

Go check it, I have to put these away and start the food prep. He nods giving me a kiss on the cheek, and quickly moves to his office.

I decided to start with a prawn cocktail starter