ten

After revealing to Kim that Scott's pack were all supernatural creatures - except for Stiles and Mason - they were thoroughly surprised when she said she never met a supernatural creature before

After revealing to Kim that Scott's pack were all supernatural creatures - except for Stiles and Mason - they were thoroughly surprised when she said she never met a supernatural creature before. She had never fought off werewolves, banshees, or other beasts. She only fought mutants or humans who were always trying to take over the world. Her mother was the true huntress in the family. She traveled often, ridding the world of evil creatures that threatened humanity.

"Hey, Kim," Liam greeted.

Kim smiled at him. "Hey, Liam, what's up?"

"I was wondering if you could help me with biology again." He had a grin on his face that would probably never be wiped off.

She chuckled. "I'd like that, Liam."

"You can come to my house. My mom's away on a business trip and my step-dad's stuck at the hospital until later tonight," Liam said. "We have the whole house to ourselves."

Kim chuckled and patted his chest. "I'm looking forward to it."

Needless to say, they did not end up studying very much. Kim quizzed him for around forty minutes before he decided to have sex with her on his couch - in broad daylight - naked with highlighters and papers scattered around them. Now, they were fully dressed and trying to push back the heat forming on their faces. They were back to studying.

"Why go out with a freshman?" Liam asked.

Kim peered at him as she worked on her algebra II homework. "Why not? It's just age. I mean, you are a little immature, but you're a werewolf, a lacrosse player, and cute. I don't really mind. Besides, we're like Veronica and Archie - except a cheerleader and lacrosse player. I can root for you during games and after games, if you catch my drift."

Liam laughed. "I'll be sweaty after games."

"We'll both be. There's no harm in getting a little more sweaty."