twenty-four

"It doesn't matter where we are

"It doesn't matter where we are. We still need to figure out how to fight them," Liam said.

"No one can fight them," Hayden replied.

"Our pack has fought things that were thought to never be defeated. We fought Theo, he died. Maybe he's back now, but it's not that hard to kill him again if needed," Kim said.

"Wow, you really hate me, don't you?" Theo asked.

She gave him a look. Theo rolled his eyes.

"Liam and you are back together, so I don't understand the fuss," said Theo.

"You guys got back together?" Hayden asked, eyes wide.

"Yes," Liam answered.

"Kind of," Kim answered.

The two looked at each other.

"Oh - awkward. I'm guessing she didn't know?" Theo asked.

"Shut up!" the couple ordered.

Theo huffed. "Douglas can fight them."

"Does he need to stay in there?" Mason asked.

"He's still Theo," Hayden said.

Theo was irritated. "Theo saved Scott, remember?"

"He can still hear you,"Mason retorted.

Hayden was beyond annoyed. Liam got back together with Kim and no one was siding with her about Theo. "Then he can hear me say he needs to shut up so we can figure out how to fight the Ghost Riders."

"You don't need to figure it out - "

" - because Douglas already did," Liam finished.

"If he knew how to fight them, then he might know everything about them," Hayden said.

"And guess who knows all about Mr. Douglas?" Theo asked confidently, a smirk plastered on his face.

"I'm going to walk in there and slap you silly if you don't wipe that smirk off your face," Kim threatened.

Theo wanted an incentive. He wanted Kira's sword permanently broken, never to be used against him again. Liam sighed and pulled the sword out. He turned it blade-down and twisted the grip, causing the blade to shatter into pieces.