twenty-two

"Okay, so you guys think you know Stiles?" Kim asked Liam

The two were sitting on his bed. Kim's two guns were sitting on his desk and her flannel was tied around her waist.

"Yes, we all remember...or vaguely remember him," he stated.

Kim raised an eyebrow. "Right... Okay. This wasn't some ploy to get me to talk to you, right?"

"No, but while I have you here - "

"Liam..."

"Kim, I love you, okay? Even while you were in New York, I never did anything with Hayden or any other girl. Did you?" Liam asked nervously, rubbing his hands together.

Kim's gaze softened. "No... I didn't, Liam. I never did anything with other guys. But I see the way she looks at you. She really likes you."

"I don't like her like that. Kim, we dated for almost a year, but then Theo fucked us over. Can we start again?" he asked.

"I don't know, Liam," she responded quietly. "What would even happen to us? Would all we be doing is have sex while saving the day?"

Liam shook his head. "No, I - I don't want you to think I'm only using you for sex. I loved being around you. Your scent, how protective of me you are, how strong you are, what a bad bitch you are - wait, sorry, can I call you that? That didn't seem very polite."

Kim tilted her head back and laughed. "When you're using it as a compliment, you're allowed to call me a bitch."

He nodded. "Yeah, you're a bad bitch, super beautiful and flexible... Um - right. You were immediately the captain of the cheer team on your first day, and it was so hot watching you from afar. Oh - that was a little creepy... You made a move on me! That was the best moment of my life!"

She pursed her lips. "Okay," she whispered with a slight nod. "Okay, I'll give it a shot again, but no sex, no kissing, and no holding hands. Hugs are fine. We're taking this slow, okay?"

"Yes!" he cheered. "I got the girl back!"