Eight

Delilah woke up and a grin instantly spread across her face when she remembered that tomorrow was the day her mother would arrive in town.

She squeals a bit as she stands and quickly gets dressed in a long sleeved baby blue sweater and black high waisted jeans. She tucks the front of her sweater in and puts on a cute light pink leather belt and then light pink ruffly socks and baby blue high top converse.

Her grandparents have doctors appointments this morning and have already left, so she grabs her money- or, well, Luke's money that he insisted she have- and excitedly runs over to the boys house.

Delilah- too full of excitement to bother with the formality of knocking when she knows the boys won't care- opens the door and runs up the stairs. She stops when she gets to the top, wondering which boy to go bother first.

Delilah scrunches her nose up as she thinks, and then runs into calums room.

"Cali! Cali Cali Cali!" She shrieks as she jumps on his bed, making the man chuckle sleepily.

"Hi sugar. You're excited today." He observes, pulling Delilah down to him and cuddling her.

"My mummy is coming tomorrow! Ashy promised we could go to the mall so I can get her something, 'member? I'm so excited." Delilah smiles brightly and leans down to kiss calums cheek.

"Ah, thats right. What do you wanna get your mum?"

"I don't know yet, that's why we have to go look! Hurry! Get up and get dressed! I don't wanna see your boxers again so imma go." The bubbly little girl crawls out of calums grip and off the bed.

She looks at the closet before she leaves, smiling when she sees a distressed light wash grey denim jacket with a black hood that's the kind of material that would be in a sweatshirt.

"You should wear this, Cali. It's really cute."

"I don't wanna be cute, I wanna be hot, silly girl." Calum chuckles, standing from the bed.

"Caluum! Stop! You're almost naked!" Delilah shrieks, covering her eyes. "And whatever, it's hot too, you should just wear it. Maybe I should wear it instead." Delilah turns around and grabs it off the hanger.

"Get your own jacket, little girl." The Maori boy chuckles, snatching it from the giggly child.

"Put on pants, Calum." Delilah orders as she giggles and leaves the room, skipping to Luke's room. She remembers she didn't wake him up last time and wonders how he reacts, but she's too excited to be nervous.

Luke is laying sprawled across the bed on his tummy, blankets on the floor as his bubbly boxer covered bottom on display.

The little girl can't help her let out a squeak as her cheeks flush, and she picks up the blanket and puts it over the man before attempting to wake him.

"Lukey?" The little girl sings, bending down near his head as she stands beside tinge bed.

His unruly curls cover a bit of his face and Delilah finds herself wanting to touch them, so she does, she reaches out and runs her fingers through the soft golden curls. She proceeds to run her finger down his nose and then over his stubbly cheek, admiring his godlike features.

Luke's eyebrows draw together a bit and he reaches up and grabs the small hand that's tickling his face. He brings it to his lips and kisses it, smiling fondly as he opens his eyes and sees the little girl blushing and hiding her face at being caught.

An- ok but is this scene not the cutest thing ever?

The blonde man scoops the girl up and onto his lap as she giggles shyly.