Six

Delilah hums along to the melody stuck in her head, annoyed that she's unable to remember the lyrics, as she walks down the sidewalk towards the boys house at 9 in the morning.

She blows her hair out of her face as she knocks gently, frowning when she doesn't get an answer after a good few moments.

Delilah pouts and knocks again, harder this time, and after a bit the door opens, revealing a shirtless, messy haired, extremely attractive blonde man.

Luke doesn't say anything to the little girl, only pulls her into the house and closes the door behind her, giving her a sleepy hug, to which she giggles and blushes ferociously, able to think about nothing other than his big arms wrapped around her and her cheek pressed against his chest, just below his pecks, and one hand gently pressed to his abs in surprise.

The small girl slowly brings her arms around the tall man as he chuckles in his wonderful morning voice.

"Gmorning, babydoll." He grumbles, grinning against the short girls bubble gum pink hair and pressing a kiss there.

Delilah giggles slightly, face flushed red. "You have a nice morning voice." She says quietly, a bit embarrassed at her own statement as Luke chuckles. He kisses her head again before pulling away, leading her up the stairs and into one of the bedrooms, where Calum is spread out over a queen sized bed, face down, back muscles being flaunted. The sheets come up to his lower back, which rises and falls as soft breaths leave his lips. Delilah looks confusedly to Luke and he chuckles, setting a hand on her lower back and gently nudging her towards the peacefully resting Maori boy.

"Why don't you go wake him up, princess?" Amusement sparkles in the mans sleepy eyes as he runs his hand through his hair, pushing the curls back out of his face and revealing more of the stubble around his jaw.

"Isn't that mean? Shouldn't we let him sleep?" Delilah's delicate and adorable voice responds softly.

"That's sweet, doll, but it's time for everyone to wake up anyway. He'll be happy that it's you waking him up instead of me." Luke comfortingly rubs Delilah's lower back, where his hand rests. "Go on."

Delilah smiles and bites her lip, inching towards the tan male as she admires his peaceful looking resting face.

She shyly lays a pale hand on his bicep, shaking it a bit. "Cally, wake up." She says, tryin not to be too soft so the man could actually hear her.

Luke chuckles and comes up behind the girl, picking her up under her arms- which draws a squeal from the small girl- and setting her on the bed next to calum on her knees. "You're going to have to try a little harder than that, pretty girl. Calum can be tough."

Delilah places her hands on calums back- trying not to be distracted by his warmth or the felling of the relaxed muscles under her hands- and pushes on him a few times.

"Caaaallllluuummmm..." she sings. "Wake uuuupppp." She giggles as Luke laughs at her adorable ways. She gently massages the muscles under her hands for a few seconds before once again Luke picks her up, this time putting her down on top of the mans back, who doesn't respond in his sleeping state.

Delilah begins combing her fingers through the black hair, then moves to massaging his shoulders.

"That's only gonna put him to sleep more, silly baby." Luke reminds light heartedly. "Jump on him a little."

"That's mean!" Delilah protests.

"He'll be fine, don't you worry your pretty head about him. Go on." Delilah sighs and bounces slightly on top of the sleeping mans back, who then lets out a small groan.