Twelve

"Aww look at them." A whispered coo wakes delilah gently, and she frowns and snuggles further into the warm body entrapping her in muscular arms.

"Shut up, go away." Another whisper, this one more grumbled, comes from above her head.

"Hey, you can't hog the babygirl, Luke."

"Watch me." Delilah smiles when Luke pulls her closer into his chest. Luke glances down at her and sees her looking up at him with a sleepy smile, and he chuckles and rolls over so she's on top of his chest, and then rolls further so she's on the other side of him, away from the other men's adoring eyes.

Delilah giggles softly and burrows her face in Luke's neck. "Hi sweet girl." Luke hums to her and she smiles.

"Good morning." She greets. The little one yawns and stretches, taking herself out of his big arms and crawling over top of him to greet the other men.

"Hi, babydoll." Michael says, picking Delilah up and hugging her, laying a few kisses on her cheeks, and when she giggles and hides her face in his neck, he lays little pecks on her neck and shoulder instead.

The pink haired little girl shrieks when someone grabs her from behind and pulls her into their arms instead, one arm under her legs and the other holding around her waist, so her little back is pressed to the boys warm chest and she's facing the other boys.

Delilah looks up to find out who's holding her, and sees ash grinning down at her.

"Hi ashy." She giggles, and he chuckles and puts his face in her neck, blowing a raspberry and making her laugh and giggle and shriek at the tickling feeling.

Ashton pulls away and kisses her cheek with a wide grin. "Hi princess."

Luke gets up from the bed, still chuckling from the adorable scene he's just witnessed, and Delilah shrieks when seeing he's in boxers, nothing else, and then blushes ferociously when remembering she slept in the same bed as him while he was in only boxers.

The little girl reaches her arms out to Calum, who gladly takes her and sets her on his hip while she buries her blushing face in his neck.

All four coo and chuckle at her shyness, and Luke pulls on sweatpants (so he's dressed the same as the other three boys, shirtless and in sweatpants).

A little more than a month ago, Delilah would be mortified at being in a room with all these shirtless men, cuddling shirtless men, letting them hug her, but now, although it still made her blush, it was fairly normal.

"We're gonna take you somewhere fun today, pretty girl. How does that sound?" Luke asks, and Delilah's head pops up excitedly.

"Where?" She smiles, and the four chuckle at her.

"Maybe the zoo? Or we could go ice skating, or roller skating, or to a movie if you'd rather..." Ash lists off a few options and Delilah wiggles down from Calum grip so she can go to Ashton and hug around his waist.

"So? Whatdya wanna do, pumpkin?" (A pumpkin is a squash. Just think about it. He's called her a SQUASH. #whyispumpkinacutenickname) Ashton asks with a happy grin at how excited the little one is.

"Mmm. I can't decide! I wanna do all of them."

"Well, we don't have time for all of them, sweet baby. Gotta pick one. We can do the others another time." Michael says, picking Delilah up again and setting her on his hip.

"Ughh." Delilah whines, laying her head on his shoulder. "Hmmm. I haven't ever been ice skating? But I also really wanna go to the zoo. I haven't done that in a long time." She thinks quietly to herself, sighing. "Zoo I guess. But promise we can go ice skating a different day?"