Thirteen

The pic is kinda how I imagine Delilah? Maybe with lighter hair tho and brown roots

Delilah looks in the mirror with a wide grin, fluffing up her pink hair she'd curled and admiring the makeup she'd put on.

Her grandparents are out, as they are for a couple hours every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and she got bored.

So she'd taken all the makeup her mums bought her that she rarely uses, and put it on, trying her best to make it look good. She'd applied foundation and concealer and powder, just as her mom does when she does her makeup. And then she'd applied some dark brown powder under her cheek bones as contour, making sure to keep it light. It wasn't perfect but she likes it. She'd put on some light pink eyeshadow, with dark brown in the crease, and done her best at winged eyeliner, trying to keep it thin, but when she messed up it got a little thicker then she'd intended. She'd done her eyebrows and mascara too, and some sparkly lip gloss. Then she'd curled her bubblegum pink hair into large ringlets, and put on a pretty light pink dress and thigh thigh white socks, and little black heels.

The small girl checks the clock and sighs when she sees it's still another two hours before her grandparents said they'd get home, but they're usually later than they say.

Delilah opens the door to the front porch and peeks out, smiling when she sees all the boys cars are in the driveway.

She hurries to their door and doesn't bother knocking, too comfortable with them for that, she walks right in.

"Knock knock!" She shouts, and hears a few chuckles from the kitchen.

"Hi babydoll, we're in the kitchen." Calum calls back. The shorts girl grins and scampers the the kitchen, where Cal and ash are making pancakes. Luke and Michael are in the living room with the tv on, but they're talking over it to eachother.

"Aww, you look pretty baby. You going somewhere today?" Mikey greets, and Delilah giggles and blushes.

"Thankyou." She mutters. "No, I was just bored so I dressed up." She makes her way over to the two, hugging Mikey and then Luke.

"You're dress is very pretty baby, but don't you think it's kinda short?" Luke smiles small as he takes the hem of the dress and tries to tug it further down Delilah's thighs.

"Hey, quit!" She scolds, pushing Luke's hands away. He raises an eyebrow and grabs her hips. "No! It's not." She pouts.

"Don't be bratty with me babygirl, I was just saying." Luke sighs, pulling the pouty girl into his lap.

Delilah whines and struggles out of the blonde mans hold, making her way over to Michael instead and sitting in his lap. "It is a bit short, princess. But it's fine as long as you're not going anywhere, huh?" Michael tries to reason, but Delilah buffs and glares as she stands from his lap and goes into the kitchen, little heels clicking as she goes.

"Go take your shoes off, pumpkin." Ashton reminds, and Delilah sighs but obeys.

"They're being mean, ashy." She pouts to the tan boy when she returns, hugging around his waist.

"Delilah, baby, you're dress is very very pretty, but I think it should just be a dress up dress, yeah? It is a bit short to go out in. That doesn't mean you can't wear it though. Just around the house, yknow?" Ashton reasons as he picks the small girl up and leans against the counter.

"No! I want to wear it out!" Delilah protests.

"Don't you have any other pretty dresses that are longer that you can wear when you go out, sweetheart?" Ashton sighs.