Chapter 10

I received a call from my mum. It sounded kinda urgent and it also made me panic a little. My mum is my world. If anything happens to her I won't forgive myself.

"Mum" I shouted
"Muuuum" I shouted again.

"Yes honey I'm here. Someone wants to talk to you"

"Who could it be that made you sound so urgent?"

"It's me" Someone said

I turned back to see Nicole.

"Nicole what are you doing here? How did you know where i live? Did they send you to come and collect more information from me to tell to the whole school? Mum why did you open the door for her? Please leave."

Mum: Jake please calm down. Just listen to what she has to say.
Me:Mum there is nothing to listen to. Can't you remember what she did to me. She betrayed me. I told her things that I've never told anyone. There's nothing you would tell me now that would change my mind about you. Nicole just leave.
Nicole: Jake I'm really sorry. I don't know what came over me. Ever since you left, I haven't been the same again. I never knew a boy could have so much effect on me like you did. I couldnt concentrate. About knowing where you stay, I asked a few people. I did some findings. I didn't mean to show up at your doorstep uninvited. Please forgive me. Even if you dont want to talk with me again,please just forgive me.
Me:when you're done wasting your time here,you can go.

With that,i ran to my room. What did she think she was doing? Did she think coming here would make me change my mind?

I didn't even know when I slept off. I guess the thought of Nicole being here made me tired. The time is 6.30pm. I slept for 2hours. I'm so hungry right now,I didn't even have time to eat. I guess I was very angry that i didnt even think about food.

On my way to the kitchen I hear people laughing in the sitting room. Who could that be? Or is my mum laughing with Nicole? I would be so angry. There's only one way to find out. I get to the sitting room only to see my mum and Jasmine laughing together.
     Wait! What is she doing here?

"Jasmine 🤨🤨what are you doing here?"

"I live around. Like 3 houses away from yours. I called you on your phone to know how you were doing but you didn't answer the calls so I decided to come. And your mum has been telling me about your baby days and she also showed me some pictures. They are so funny."

"Mum thats not fair. You could had come to wake me up when she came. How can you show her those pictures? She'll tell the whole school about me 😓😓😓😓😪😪."

"I'm sorry honey. She seemed so nice.  Let me leave you two to catch up."