Chapter 37

I woke up today feeling so refreshed,relaxed and so happy. I haven't felt this happy in a while apart from the times I'm always with Jasmine. I woke up quite early,did my house chores and prepared breakfast for my mum and I. I sang songs that I never knew I knew. You know that moment when you start humming to a particular tune that you don't know and then it turns into a very melodious and popular tune that you might had heard before,yea that's what happened.

The boys called and we discussed how fun-filled our day is gonna be. I honestly can't wait.

***********************************
Right now I'm on my way to the restaurant where I and the guys normally hang out. It's a 15minutes drive. Oh did I forget to tell you that they got me my own personal driver,they have theirs so they thought it was better for me to have mine to make things easier for me. I couldn't say no because my legs were starting wear out due to alot of walking.

They told me to meet them there like 20minutes ago but I slept off😎😎. Silly me. I got to the restaurant and saw them sitting by the window laughing out loud,I couldn't hear them tho but their mouths were wide open so I think that's what they were doing.

I'm still inside the car thinking of what I'm gonna do today. Actually I'm giving myself some pep-talks. You can do it Jake. You're a strong guy. You're not a coward so you can't back out.
Ok. I think I'm good to go.

When I got inside,I did as if i didnt see them,I was pretending to look everywhere. I don't know why I'm scared. I've heard some people talk about taking it and they said they never stop at first shot and that's when they start seeing stars😲😲😲.

"Yo Jake, over here". I hear someone say. I look over and see it's Brady that just talked. While walking there,I smile,not the genuine kind of smile but the "what have I gotten myself into" kind of smile.

"Hey guys" I say. "So are you ready for your first shot? Said Blake. "I guess so" I say. "You don't need to be afraid,we are here. You might not even feel anything. Just take it as if you're taking your regular drink" Brady said. "Ok" that was the only thing I managed to say.

*********************************

"What would you guys like to have?" A blonde haired waitress came from where I don't know and asked that question. She looked all dolly:fake ass and fake boobs. She kept looking at me lustfully and I was forced to say "I have a girlfriend". Immediately I said that, her happy face fell and that's when I realised that I just called Jasmine my girlfriend.