Chapter 21

When i got to the room that I was directed to,I was scared. I don't know why. The person told me not to knock but would not be nice of me to do. So I decided to knock.

Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!

Could she be sleeping? Maybe I should open the door. When i opened the door,I couldn't believe what I saw. She was on her bed sleeping with only her underwear. I got closer to her to check her temperature. In the process of doing that, she woke up. Shit!!

"Jake,what are you doing here? How did you get here? I can't remember telling you where I live."

"Calm down. I'll answer your questions. A guy that u think should be your brother called and told me that you're not feeling fine and he also gave me this address. How are you feeling? Have you taken any drugs?

"I guess I'm fine. You can touch my body to know if I'm having a high temperature."

I touched her forehead and her neck. Her body temperature was normal. To be very honest, seeing her in only underwear was very tempting but I didn't show it. Her round boobs that fitted perfectly in the white bra that she was wearing and her side hips. Oh my God, this girl is driving me crazy.

Nicole's P.O.V

I was so happy when I found out that he came. I intentionally wore only underwear to tempt him and I  could see it in his eyes that my body was already tempting him. This might be the only opportunity that I would have. I have to make a very good use of it.