Chapter 17

I felt very uncomfortable sitting beside Nicole. She couldn't stop staring at me. Is there more to her just asking for my forgiveness? The way she looked at me wasn't her just wanting my forgiveness. I just hope that there is nothing more to that.

Right now I'm on my way to the cafeteria. I didn't have time to eat anything. And I'm starving. I can eat a life cow right now. I thank God that nobody knows that i eat alot if not,I'm going to be the talk of the school. And i dont want that. The first person I saw when i got to the cafeteria was Nicole and we had eye contact for like 10secs. Oh boy this is not good. I pretended as if I didn't see her and went to sit at the back of the cafeteria. Nobody stays there so  I'm safe. At least nobody will see me here to disturb me. I really need to eat my food in peace.

"Jake"

Why are all these things happening to me? People that I don't want to see are always the first people to see me. In the morning, it was Jasmine and now it's Nicole. What exactly do they want from me? As for Jasmine,I know what she wants but Nicole🤔🤔,she said she just wants my forgiveness but I don't think that's all she wants. Someone snapped their fingers in front of of my face.
I totally forgot that Nicole was still standing in front of me. Okay I need to confess to myself. I'm not being fair to her.

"Hi Nicole, listen I've heard you. I've accepted your apology so please can you stop doing what you're doing? It's kinda creepy. Nicole! Nicole!! Nicole!!!

Nicole's  P.O.V

I couldn't stop staring at his lips. OMG. He is a total package. I can't wait to have him. He has everything I need. He just doesn't know it yet. I hope no one is going to come and spoil the plans I have with him cause they'll pay with their lives. I didn't just come here to ask for his forgiveness. That would be very dumb of me. I'm sure he already figured it out.

"Nicole! Nicole!!"

"Yea what's up? So what were you saying?

"I've been calling your name but you didnt answer. What were you thinking about?

"Oh it's nothing. So what were you saying?

I'm really really happy that you took your time to get to this point🤗🤗🤗. I really appreciate it.😘😘😘  Please don't forget to vote and also comment.🤪🤪 You can say anything even your name. We can get to know ourselves🤔🤔😁. You can also read my other story "loving you is difficult ". I hope that you find it interesting. ❤❤🙏🙂