Chapter 36

3months later

School so far has been fun,people that i never knew existed,started talking to me. Blake and Brady started talking to me. It was kind of funny how it happened. It happened during lunch time, I was sitting with Jasmine and they came over to where we were sitting and asked if they could sit with us. I couldn't believe my ears and eyes,it was so surprising. They apologised to me and there and then we made up.

To say I was happy would be an understatement,yea they weren't really my friends but I missed talking with them and the others. Since then,we've been hanging out more often not parties tho just to chill in a restaurant or something. I'm still yet to come out of my shell (that's what they told me). But I didn't leave Jasmine out of everything. I always made sure that the 2 of us had our private time together.

I've not yet asked her on a date yet,I don't know what to say. I don't want  to ruin it for her and for myself. I want it to be perfect. We finished writing our final exams last week and next week is prom. Everything is happening so quickly. I can still remember when I just got accepted,when the whole popular guy crying issue was the talk of the school, when I met Jasmine before realising she was attending the same school as I am, when we shared our first kiss.

Everything is still fresh in my memory  and next week,it would all come to an end. High School is very fun, it has its happy times and sad times,I can't  forget it in a hurry. I'm so thankful for all of them especially Jasmine,they made me stronger.

I asked Jasmine to prom, I think I was very happy that day because I was doing things that I don't do normally. The next day she bought her prom dress,I haven't seen it though and I also got my suit,it's a black shiny type of suit,the other ones I was seeing there were just like the normal ones,I wanted something different and I'm very happy that I got it.

Tomorrow I'm hanging out with Blake and Brady, I'm going to take my first shot of alcohol. Fun right? While Jasmine is also hanging out with Ashley and Nicole. It turned out that Nicole came back into her right senses and realised that all the things she did were horrible and apologised to me so that automatically means that her and Jasmine are friends. Ashley also did the same thing.

So we are now the circle of six:myself,Jasmine,Nicole,Blake,Brady and Ashley. We are so close to each other and I'm happy for that. I can't wait to take my first shot of alcohol tomorrow,it's gonna be magical😊😊.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋