Chapter 25

Jake honey,wake up if not you'll be late for school. It took me 10minutes to shower and to do my hair. "Mum I'm off to school". "Ok honey,I'll be coming late so don't wait up". And with that I kissed her goodbye. I got to school in the next 10minutes. Well that was kinda fast. All of a sudden, school started looking like hell to me.

"Hi Jake, I heard you beat up Blake yesterday,how did you do it? Did your mum help you with that?" Said Nicole. Why can't Ashley learn to keep her mouth shut? She just talks alot. Girls🙄🙄. Well i don't have anything to tell her,after what she did. It's funny how gist always go viral on a particular day at school and on the next day,it's a different story.  No one is talking about the "stuff" that happened between me and Nicole. It's now what happened between me and Blake. "Hellooo,I'm talking to you,why did you zone out like that? "Well Nicole,I'm sure that the person that told you how it happened,didn't leave out any detail."

And with that I left, it felt so good to stand up to Nicole.  The shy Jake is gone and the brave Jake is back. When i got to class,I got a lot of strange stares from people. To say I wasn't bothered by it would be an understatement but I overlooked it. And I also noticed that Blake didn't come to school. Was he sick,did I really hit him that hard or maybe he just decided to skip school,maybe he was so busy at home. Why am I panicking? He started it. It's not as if I killed or something. I'm getting scared now😔😔😥😥.
_______________________________

During my second lesson,the principal came into the classroom. That was very strange. He only does that when he wants to introduce a new student. Well this time around he didn't come alone,there was a figure behind him. Blake. He was with a bandage tied around his head and arm. He had this kind of deceitful smile on his face like he had something up his sleeves. He was even limping😟😟😟😖😖. I didn't do that to him.

"Who is Jake?" OMG. I feel my heart beating so fast,my palm are wet and I was moving uncomfortably in my chair. I couldn't breathe. Why am I even panicking? It's not like I did anything bad,he started it. He doesn't expect me to just stand there and look at him. "Who is Jake? I'm asking again,or am I in the wrong class?"😖😖😓😓

Vote
Comment 😊😊😊