Chapter 41 (final chapter)

"Hi Jake, you look...............handsome.......as usual." She said.

"Same with you.......I mean you look gorgeous as usual" I managed to say.

What is this girl doing to me?😟😟😟😟😢😢😔😕

"Sorry to interrupt you two but we need to get to school fast,it almost 10 and I don't know about you guys but I need to get a good place to sit. You can continue your lovey-dovey in the car or better still, after everything is over" said Nicole.

********************************
So we used one of Blake's dad's personal car and driver to school. The ride to school was sweet. Jasmine sat beside me so we held each other's hands throughout the ride. As we approached the school building,I started having sweaty palms and my breathing wasn't normal.

We finally got to school. There were alot of cars parked everywhere which made it very difficult for us to find where to park. As luck would have it,there was an empty space directly in front of the school hall. Who knows, maybe it was kept for us.

We all got down immediately with each guy holding his date. I couldn't stop staring at her,she looked so graceful☺☺🤗🤗🤗😋. When we got inside the hall,the number of people we saw didn't match the number of cars that were parked outside. The hall wasn't empty and and at the same time,it wasn't filled up so I guess we were lucky.

************************************

So it turned out that I won the Best Student Award😎😎😎😋😋😋. Funny right? I never expected it. When my name was called,I thought there was another guy named Jake because the Principal doesn't like calling people with their surname so I was very confused.

Guess who was crowned Prom King? Yea,you guessed right. Me. I'm still in great shock right now. It feels like a dream to me. According to the Principal,this year's Prom King and Queen was based on how well the person related with other people and also with good grades and also good behaviour. Normally,it's meant to be the most popular guy that gets to be the prom king.

And then Prom Queen was given to a girl I don't know think I ever saw. Her name is Jane. She happened to always sit in the front and I'm still wondering how come I never knew her and she was a greater nerd than I was.

We just finished dancing. I didn't enjoy the dance at all,she's a very bad dancer. I just wished it was Jasmine I was dancing with.

The hall is gradually getting empty. The guys and their dates have already gone,I guess they couldn't wait to tear each other's clothes. Some parents with their children,some teachers and myself and Jasmine are the ones left in the hall.

**********************************

Standing in front of Jasmine and not knowing what to say to her is really tearing me apart gradually. I know she is bored by just standing here with me but she won't mention it. Looking into her eyes,I'm sure she wants to talk about our official first date but it's proper for me to be the one to mention it.

"Why are you looking at me like that? You're scaring me" she said.

"I'm so happy that I met you. If it wasn't for you,I don't know what would had happened to me. You came into my life at the right time. Jasmine I can't stop thinking about you. Any slight opportunity I get to relax my mind,your face just appears and it's very difficult to remove it. I don't know what you did to me but i love it"

"OMG Jake,I'm so happy that you said this things. I also feel the same way about you. I love you Jake" she said.

"I love you too Jasmine. So would you like to go on our first date?"

"Definitely" she said.

The end😍😍😍😍😍🤗
How was it? Feel free to comment❤💙💚💛🧡🖤