chapter 15

Well my classes that day ended well but I was still thinking about what Jasmine said. How can she like me? I don't think I even like her to start of with. She looks kinda intimidating. I'm just not ready for another heartbreak right now.

I'm still dealing with Nicole. I'm not ready for another one. I was so hungry. I didn't eat anything during lunch time. I really need to get home fast. As I approached the doorstep of my house,I saw a feminine figure.

That didn't look like my mum. My mum is tall and has a blonde hair but the person I was seeing had the opposite. I decided to walk further to see who it was. I really don't have visitors coming to my house.

"Nicole is that you?"

"Yea"

"What are you doing here? I thought I told you not to come to my house again. What do you want?

"Jake I'm really sorry. I've been waiting for you since morning. I really need you to please forgive me.  What can I do to make you forgive me. I really can't concentrate at school.

"There's nothing you can do. Just leave and never come back. You've done enough harm to me already. Well im sorry that you can concentrate at school. "

"Ok I'll leave. But incase you want to talk,this is my number. Please make use of it. I'll be expecting your call. I really hope that you find a space in your heart no matter how small to forgive me."

With that she left my house. I don't know if im being to harsh on her. I just don't have the heart to forgive her. Maybe she is truly sorry. Well I'll think about that later. I get into the house only to smell my mum's cooking. My mum's cooking isn't something that I joke with.

"Hey mum"

"Hi honey",how was school today?

"Mum school was fine. A girl in my school told me that she likes me. The new girl I told you about. The one that came to the housethe other day. Jasmine. Do you remember her?