Chapter 35

When i looked towards the direction of where Nicole was sitting,I couldn't understand what kind of expression she had on her face. I didn't know if it was sadness,deceit or happiness because she wore all 3 on her face perfectly. Then I looked towards Blake's side,I didn't know what to think. His face was expressionless😏😏🤔. Then Ashley, Oh well,she looked very hurt. I didn't need a soothsayer to tell me about it.

"Oh,you're here. I've been waiting for you". That was the principal. "Your suspension has been called off, it happened to be that Miss Ashley,Miss Nicole and Mr Blake all planned to make you get punished for what you didn't do so while you'll be resuming back at school,they'll be at home facing their own punishment which is suspension for the whole term. Welcome back."

This cant happen. Suspending them  for the whole term is a very bad punishment to give someone at this point in time,we just have less than 3months before we'll be graduating and If they miss any exam or project,they won't be able to graduate with us. I have to say something.

I know I sound like a jerk but I have a heart,I'm not a wicked as they are. One thing I've always learned is that you shouldn't pay evil with evil,it doesn't work that way.

"Excuse me sir". God knows that i dont know what to say. "Please don't suspend them,they'll miss out on alot of things. Maybe you can give them another punishment like detention for the remaining weeks we have left or something but please don't suspend them."

After I was done with talking,everyone was looking at me like what I just said didn't make any sense. They might had planned to make me sad but I can't do the same to them.

After 5minutes of silence,the principal spoke. " Ok,if you say so. The 3 of you should meet me in my office."

After they left the class,everyone started murmuring around me,smiling at me especially the girls. I almost forgot that Jasmine was standing beside me all along holding my hand.

**********************************
The rest of the day went by in a flash,thank God for that. All through the  lessons I had,Jasmine sat beside me. I actually missed out on alot of things