Chapter 40

Prom day😍😍😍

Today is the day i finally get to say goodbye to high school. My friends,the teachers, the principal and everything in it made my high school days a memorable one. Today I finally get to see Jasmine in a dress,it's funny how I haven't seen her in one before. Strange girl😎😎.

How time flies.

7.45am. Prom ceremony starts by 10 so I have less than 3hours to get ready. Thank God I'm not a girl because girls seem to spend all day trying to get ready and after everything,they still look the same.

Everyone is going to meet at my house so I actually need to hasten up in whatever I'm doing because im sure that Blake and Brady do not waste time at all and we need to get there before 10 inorder to get a good place to sit. I want to see everything happening life,I don't want to miss out on anything.

9.30. They should be here any minute from now with their dates. Ok,I think I forgot to tell you who their dates are. So it turned out that Blake had a thing for Nicole for a long time now,they were secretly dating and it wasn't until last week that they made it known to the rest of us.

Brady and Ashley were never friends,all the times people thought they were friends,it was fake. I don't know how they did it tho. They never agreed on anything,they fought all the time. Then one particular day, we(Blake and Nicole and Jasmine and I) decided to go and chill at Brady's house uninvited and we met them making out so I guess all the fighting paid off.

I'm feeling so nervous right now. The fact that I'm going to be facing a different world soon is what is scaring me. I'm going to meet the good,the bad and the ugly. God help me.

"Jake honey, your friends are here." My mum said. Ok,I can do this.

On my way to the living room, the first person I see is Nicole. To be very honest, she knows what to wear to bring out those curves of hers. She's wearing a blue silk dress that has a slit slightly above her thighs and she really looks gorgeous in it.

"Hey man,have you seen your babe? Damn,she's a total package" said Blake. I'm not surprised to hear that from him. "No i haven't seen her. Do you know where she is?" "I saw her talking with your mum heading toward the kitchen counter" he said. "Ok" was all I said.

On my way to the kitchen, I saw Ashley and Brady doing what they know how to do best. Ashley is wearing a white strapless short gown that I think gave her additional hips. Brady as usual is nevet bad when it comes to dressing.

And that's when I see her. She looks like an angel. She looks so harmless. I don't think I can stop loving her. She's wearing a short red v-neck gown that really did justice to her boobs and hips. And it had some feathery stuff at the tip. She looks so amazing.

That's when our eyes meet

Almost at the end😋😋😋😋😋😋