Author message :)

So it's been a while since I've posted anything and the fact that I only have like two things up doesn’t help.

I've had a hard time trying to find good new material. I think they call it a writer’s block but I haven't been able to write anything or it's more like I have things written in my books but I haven't put them on Wattpad yet.

Now all that is over I'm going to start writing again maybe I don't have as much readers as other books on Wattpad. But that's okay I don't mind hopefully as I continue to write I will get more readers to give me comments, views and votes. 

So starting the 27 of August I restart posting thing, my goal is to at least post one thing a week and maybe even more depending my mood. I hope that I'm going to be able to keep up this promise and that more people are going to be able to enjoy what I write. 

I also wanted to mention that I apologize in advance for all the grammatical error that might occur in my writing I compared to others do not have someone to edit my work I do it myself. Another thing that I would like to be frank about is the bad comments that some people may get I want to say " Bring on the Bad Comments I ain't afraid Say all you want I'm waiting for you" 

I'm saying this because I feel that most people try to avoid bad comments it is true that they could be bad and unpleasing. I think that a couple can be useful until a certain extent of course. Putting all that aside, I have some stories that I will be putting up before the due date they have been ready for a while but I never took the chance to put them up so I'm doing it now. Thank you for you for understanding.

Luv always zabuja q (0.0) p

P.S here is a little quote just for you readers

ONE DAY

Someone will walk 

into your life and 

make you see why

it never worked out 

with anyone else <3 

 One last thing I promise I'm not sure how the whole copyright thing work so I would appreciate it if someone would be willing to help me with that thank you.