Chapter #29

Hey, it's Beth! :3 Agh, I miss writing these ;-;

*Ashton's P.O.V*

Wind was running through my hair, it was a typical day. I'm glad that I finally made peace with my brother's girlfriends, I'll talk to Beth later.. Well.. Not exactly, but like my brothers. I would do anything to make them happy.

I walk to a an alley, surprised to find a lady with her gray hoodie on,

"Uhh, miss.. You shouldn't walk around in these places, it's.. pretty dangerous."

This is weird.. No girl ever dared to walk in these alleys.

'Everything will be easier, lighter. My spirit will be free. I could finally be free.'

I could hear her whispers, my heart was loudly beating.

I had the worst feeling of my life.

I stepped forward, noticing her scent. Familiar.

I stepped a little closer and saw it was Madyson.

Madyson.. she was holding a knife.

"What the-- Maddy NO!" I yell wrapping my arms around her waist and pushed her back with all my strength. Luckily, it was strong enough to make her fall back, and let go of the knife.

"Ashton! Get the fuck out of here!" Maddy yelled, reaching for the knife.

I grabbed her arms and make her pull back,

But she escaped out of them.

Damn this girl is strong,

"Tell everyone, I thank them." Madyson's voice was soft and calm. How could she be calm!?

I look up with the knife stabbed in her heart, bleeding endlessly.

I watched the life drained out of her eyes, as she fell.

"NO!!!" I yelled.

Fuck.

Fuck!

How did I not stop her!?

I carried her in my arms.

I fucking hate my self!

My body was warm, tears were coming from my eyes, dripping on her lifeless face.

"Don't you fucking dare, die on me, Madyson! I will fucking----" I had to face it..

She was gone..

I buried my face on her hair, with endless sobbing.

My heart hurts..

I grabbed the knife, and pulled it out of her heart,

My heart shattered to pieces.. She was gone. She's dead.

I'm sorry, Madyson. I'm sorry I was too late.

Well, that was pretty damn painful, I'm sorry it wasn't my best. I was exhausted.

~Beth

Lol, that was short XD But yeah, I'm crying ;-; -Nat