Field Trip

G's POV

I was currently sitting in Hurley's desk chair with my feet up on his desk as he paced back and forth in front of me.

"What were you thinking? You know that this guy has a hard time controlling himself and you still keep egging him on." Hurley rambled as he continued to pace.

"It was part of his training," I sighed, not knowing what else to say.

"G," Hurley sighed, rubbing his face. He stopped pacing and walked around the desk. "You can't keep taking these risks," he said as he leaned against the desk. He reached down and grabbed my hand.

"Stan," I sighed.

"I'm serious, G." He said lowering his voice.

"I'm fine," I said slowly. "Really. He didn't hurt me."

Stan froze when someone knocked on the door. I looked up to see Rapp standing in the doorway.

"Rapp," Hurley sneered at him as he let go of my hand and stood up.

"Relax," I whispered.

Hurley looked at me before taking a deep breath. "Sit down," he mumbled, still glaring at Rapp. I looked over as Rapp hesitated before sitting at the table. His eyebrows raised when Hurley sat next to him.

"Go ahead," Hurley nodded towards me. I stood up and leaned over the table to turn on the projector well aware that Rapp was staring at me. I stood up and smirked at Rapp causing him to look away quickly. I rolled my eyes as I grabbed the remote.

"Amir Salzonio. He is known for transporting guns and other weapons across borders. He just lost his transporter," I smirked.

"What a pity," Hurley laughed. I looked at Rapp to see him confused.

"We took out his last transporter," I said as I confidently crossed my arms over my chest.

"Correction, G took out his last transporter," Hurley smirked.

"Some guys are so easy to control once you know their weakness," I sighed playfully.

"And what was his weakness?" Rapp asked like he already knew the answer.

"Whiskey and women," I smirked.

Rapp looked between Hurley and me before raising his eyebrows. "Nice," he mumbled, looking me up and down.

"Anyway, he is expecting to meet his new transporter in a cafe, Piazza Navona in Rome."

"Are we taking out this transporter too?" Rapp asked. He looked between the two of us confused when Hurley laughed.

"I am the new transporter," I clarified for him.

I pulled up a map of the café as I continued to explain the plan, "I'll be sitting at this table here, facing the street. That's where he is expecting to meet me, well his new transporter. Hurley will be at the table on the right. Rapp, you will be at the table on the left. Both of you need to sit in the chair with your backs facing me. Do not move or make contact unless he touches me." I said the last part slowly, staring at Rapp the whole time.

"So, you want us to just sit by in case he touches you?" Rapp asked slowly, judgment dripping from his voice.

"He'll touch me," I smirked looking at Hurley before looking back at Rapp.

"And how do you know that?" He asked, folding his arms and leaning back in his chair.

"Trust me," I chuckled. "He will."

Rapp sighed as he leaned forward and shrugged. "Then what do you want us to do?"

"Well, once he accepts the fact that I am who he needs to talk to, I'm going to find out where they are sending the weapons. Your job is to watch the cafe."

"Why?" Rapp mumbled.

"Because she told you to," Hurley answered before I could.

"Because," I sighed, interrupting the two, "we have intel that he is targeting something here in the U.S. but we don't know what it is. We also have intel believing that he isn't who he says he is. If that's true, we don't want him. We want whoever he is working for."

"Alright, we head out tomorrow morning. Be ready by 5," Hurley said as he stood up, getting ready to leave his office.

"See you at 4:30," Rapp answered. In response, Hurley just waved his arm as he left his office.

Rapp rolled his eyes before turning his attention to me. His eyes glanced down at my neck, then my arm before looking back up at my eyes. He nodded as he began to leave the room.

"Make sure you aren't alone with Hurley for the next few days," I called out, making him stop in the doorway.

"Why?" He asked as he turned around.

"He's still pretty pissed you tried to kill me," I smirked. "Twice."