On The Run

Mitch's POV

I ran through the hallways, looking for G as I dodged bullets and fought guys. I ran into the gym to see G fighting a guy and another guy running towards her. She took down the guy she was fighting but hadn't noticed the other gun running towards her.

"G!" I yelled. She turned around just in time for the other guy to punch her. "Shit," I swore under my breath.

I sprinted towards her when he wrapped his hands around her neck, pressing her against the wall. Without hesitation, I lifted my gun and shot the man. His blood splattered on her face making her gasp. I ran over to her and grabbed her shoulders, making her look at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked quickly.

"What's going on?" She asked, ignoring my question.

"We're under attack," I said quickly. "Are you okay? Were you hurt?"

"Rapp," she sighed as she reloaded her gun. "I'm fine. Let's go."

We ran down the hall, killing men as they came at us. She started to run towards the fight, but I grabbed her wrist, pulling her towards the garage.

"What are you doing?" She asked as I dragged her away from the fighting.

"Getting you out of here."

"What?"

When we got to the garage, I shut the door behind us and started to get in a car. "Rapp, what the hell is going on?" She said crossing her arms and not moving from in front of the door.

"I don't have time to explain," I sighed. "I have to get you to safety."

"Hurley," she growled before turning on her heel and running back inside.

"Damn it, G," I mumbled running after her. I ran down the hall, quickly catching up to G. I got to her right before she was about to round the corner.

"Let go of me!" She gasped when I wrapped my arms around her waist, keeping her from going towards the fight.

"No!" I turned her around and grabbed her wrist as I started to lead her back to the garage.

"Rapp, let me go. Now."

"I already said no."

"Rapp, I know what Hurley ordered you to do. Now I'm ordering you to let go of me and let me fight."

I stopped walking and pulled her closer to me. "Hate to break it to you G," I smirked down at her, "but I'm a lot more scared of Hurley than I am of you."

I heard her let out an annoyed groan as I continued to pull her down the hallway. The second we got into the garage, I grabbed some keys from the wall and unlocked the car. G got in the car without another word. I started it up and sped out of the garage, down the driveway.

"Shit," I cursed under my breath. There were at least five cars blocking the gate, keeping us in.

"Whatever you do," G warned. "Don't stop."

I opened my mouth to say something but she grabbed her gun and took off her seatbelt.

"G!" I yelled as she rolled down the window and sat on the door so her torso was out of the car. "What the hell are you doing?!"

"Keep driving!" She yelled as she started shooting. I watched as every bullet that left G's gun hit either a tire or a person. I shook my head in disbelief as a path, wide enough for us to get through, opened up.

"She is one crazy bitch," I mumbled as I pressed my foot down harder on the gas.

There was a brief second where G stopped firing. In that second, I thought I heard her gasp.

"G?" I looked over to see her reloading her gun like nothing happened. When I looked back at the road my breath got caught in my throat. A man was kneeling on the top of his car with a snipper pointed right at G.

I reached over and pulled her into the car. The second her ass hit the seat I pulled the lever under her seat, making it fall back. "Stay down."

I ducked down as a stream of bullets hit the windshield. I looked up just in time to see some men diving out of the way. I looked over my shoulder and waited for them to follow but they never did.

The further we got from the estate, the more I could feel my adrenaline going down.

"Rapp," G said weakly.

"Yeah?" I looked over and watched as she slowly pulled her hand away from her stomach. My eyes widened when I noticed it was covered in blood.

"They got me."