Taken

Mitch's POV

I got out of the shower and quickly got dressed. I was about to leave the bathroom when I stopped and looked at myself in the mirror. A few weeks ago, I didn't even recognize myself. Now, I was finally starting to feel like my old self again.

I opened the door and asked, "Did you have an exact location for. . ."

"Mitch."

I looked up and froze when I saw Olivia on her knees, her hands behind her head as Ghost pointed a gun at the back of her head. I instantly grabbed my gun and pointed it at Ghost. Two of his men stood behind him, pointing their guns at me.

"You might as well put your gun down, kid." He scoffed. When I didn't move, he pressed the gun to the back of Olivia's head making her wince.

"Don't hurt her," I said before I could stop myself.

"Drop the gun," he instructed. I instantly put the gun on the ground before standing back up, holding my hands so he could see them.

He scoffed as he used his gun to point to my gun on the floor. "I'm not an idiot," he said, rolling his eyes. "Kick it away."

When I did as he said he signaled to one of his men. His man grabbed my wrist with one hand while pointing his gun at me with the other. I grunted as he forced me on my knees.

"Hands behind your head," Ghost ordered. I slowly obeyed him as I looked right at Olivia, not breaking our eye contact.

Ghost nodded his head, causing the other man behind him to take his place. Ghost walked around Olivia, running his hand across her back and gripping her shoulder, making her cringe. The whole time he touched her, I felt my blood boil.

I glared at him as he finally walked away from her, his hand falling back to his side. "So," he sighed. "You must be the new me."

I looked behind him to see Olivia looking at me.

"Hey!" Ghost yelled as he grabbed my chin, forcing me to look away from Olivia. "Don't look at her. Look at me. I'm who matters here."

"That's debatable," I scoffed. I heard Olivia gasp when he slapped me. I looked at her to see her biting her lip. I sent her a look, trying to reassure her that I was okay.

"Now," Ghost sighed as he squatted in front of me. "I'm only going to ask this once. Where is Stan Hurley?"

I heard Olivia's breath get caught in her throat as Ghost said her father's name. "I don't know," I shrugged.

I smirked as I watched Ghost's jaw clenched. He reached forward and hit me across the face again. "Stop!" Olivia screamed.

"I said I was only going to ask once," Ghost sneered at me.

"Please," Olivia pleaded, her voice breaking. "He's telling the truth."

I looked at her, begging her to stop talking. Ghost rolled his eyes before standing up and turning towards her.

"We don't know where he is, Ronnie." She gasped when he hit her across the face.

"Don't. Touch. Her." I said through gritted teeth resisting the urge to jump up and snap his neck.

Ghost turned towards me with a smirk on his face. "Or what?" He asked. He cocked his gun before pointing his arm back, his gun pointed at Olivia.

"What are you going to do if I hurt her?" He taunted. "Hell, why do you give a shit if I hurt her? She isn't worth anything. She's still a whiny, manipulative, emotionless robot that thinks she's so much better than everyone else. She's just the bitch that ruined my life."

"And what are you?"

"Me?" He scoffed. He walked around her, his man getting out of his way.

He leaned down and wrapped one of his fists around her neck. I bit my tongue as he squeezed her throat. She closed her eyes as he leaned down, putting his lips next to her ear.

"I'm stronger than her," he whispered making her shiver in fear. She opened her eyes and looked at me with tears threatening to spill.

My heart sank when I saw the scared expression on her face. "Olivia," I whispered. "It's going to be okay."

"Mitch," she whispered, my name getting caught in her throat.

"Shut up!" Ghost yelled as he hit her with the butt of his gun.

"You son of a bitch!" I yelled as I jumped up and tried to charge him. He just smirked as his men grabbed me, forcing me back to my knees. I looked down at Olivia's unconscious body.

"Oh relax," he sighed. I looked up at him and watched as he stepped over her body. "She'll wake up. You just won't be awake to see it."

I gasped when I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. The last thing I saw before the darkness took over was one of Ghost's men picking up Olivia, carrying her out of the hotel room.