-1-

This Book has sensitive content! Please read at your own risk! 

Rape and other stuff are mentioned! 

°~~••~~°

She was someone who never belonged in the high society.  She was different. Different from all the kids in that place.

This is what her parents thought when they abandoned her in the middle of nowhere.  The poor 6 years old cried. She cried and called for her mother.

To hug her, to kiss her and take her in embrace but even her cry wasn't helping.

Hei That is what they named her when she was born. The daughter of Chung's cooperation which was her grandparents company.

Her mother ran a big fashion designing company while the father was a police officer.

The family was wealthy and really famous but their hearts were cheap and poor.

All they cared about was money and fame.

They were all enjoying their night in the party held by the Jeons for their son's 7th birthday.

While Hei,  was here crying for help.

It all looked scary for the poor soul.

But Just then as if the god heard her cries.  She saw a bright light placed towards her.

~~••~~

Years later

The wind blew inside the room bringing back the cold breeze. She sat on the edge of her bed with her hand in front.

The palm of her hand glowing as the sunlight was shining on it. She giggled when she moved her hand to the shade to see her hand no longer bright.

Again she moved it in front of her.

"Sparkle. " she whispered softly as she smiled at her hand. 

The door of her room suddenly opened as an middle aged women walked into the room.

Her both hands on her hips as she looked at the young girl with hate and disgust. 

'Just what on world is she doing?'

"I don't know what grandma thought when she bought this mental orphan in this house." the lady sighed before she walked swiftly towards the young girl.

"Yah!!" Hei flinched at the sudden loud voice. She quickly covered her ears before backing away on her bed.

Her whole body shaking when she saw the women in front. She hated this women. 

"You mental girl. How many times do I have to say. You are not a kid anymore. Stop daydreaming all the time." the middle aged lady moved closer making hei do the opposite.

"G-g-grandma"

Her hands shaking as she held the bed sheets tightly. She tried to move away from the women but when there was no place left. She was trapped. 

Hei closed her eyes when she felt a slap on her face before a tug on her hair. She was in pain but there were no tears. It was as if she was used to this.

"S-S-Sorry. " the girl apologized for no reason in a small voice but only got another slap.

This made her fall on to her side. Mrs Lee let go of the girl before she shook her head. Having enough.

"Come downstairs. We are leaving for a party and grandma wants you to come. And if you mess anything, i'm going to break your legs. Got it!" Hei flinched before her fingers fidgeted with the hem of her white long shirt. 

"I don't see why she even thinks of you. Such a pain in this world. " saying that Mrs Lee left. Leaving the girl there.

Instead of crying, feeling sad, the girl only smiled when she saw the lady move out of the room.

She could finally see the "sparkle" again.

~~••~~

Seoul

"Young master. It's time." the curtains of the room were slowly opened. Letting the light shine through in the room.

He tightly closed his eyes. His hand going up to put some shade.

His bare body shining under the sunlight. He was a sexy built man indeed. His Biceps flexing as he tried to adjust with the light.

"What time is it? " he asked in his hoarse voice.

"It's nearly 10 am young master. The party will start at 12."

"I will get up.  Place my clothes on the side and leave." the butler smiled before he did his work and left the room.

This was Jeon Jungkook. The only son of Jeons. The biggest company in Korea.

Nothing much more to say.

Wait till the next chapter.

~~••~~
Tbc

A story of a girl who is labelled as mental.

edited it. Bye 🎵