Chapter 25 ~ Pregnant

Wilmer´s POV:

After thinking for a while, I realize that there´s nothing I can do to make Demi trust me… I don´t know how to make a girl feel loved…I´m new into this sort of stuff.

All of a sudden, the door of my bedroom flows open and reveals Olive behind it.

“Hey, sis” I mumble. She sits down next to me and lets out a sigh. “Hey, bro”

“Were where you?” I decide to ask her. She sighs again. “I just broke up with Justin”

Her words surprise me so I look at her with my eyes larger than ever.

“I talked to Demi and realized that was the best I could do…”

“You… Um… Talked to Demi?”

Olive giggles and pulls a lock of her hair behind her ear before taking a deep breath and looking at her brother, aka, me.

“Yeah… Boy, she loves you just as much as you love her. You gotta fight for her though… She´s afraid that you might hurt her, you know? Plus, she isn´t who she lets us see she is…” She rolls her eyes. “If that makes any sense” Olive laughs lightly, making me laugh a little bit too.

“Yeah, it makes sense… Kind of”

We laugh together and then we both go silent.

“I´m proud of you, baby” I finally break the silence. She looks at me. I don’t have to look back at her to know that, on her lips, is a little smile.

“Thanks” She mumbles.

“No problem… So… What should I do with Demi?”

“Man… Just show her you care about her… Do what a man does to get a woman…”

“I don´t know how to do that… Help me?”

She laughs really loudly.

“Come on, sis, help me” I whine, looking at her with pleading eyes.

“Alright… Buy her flowers… Sing for her… Take her out to a romantic dinner… Don´t try to have sex with her, is that clear?” Olive looks at me in a very, very serious way that reminds me of mom´s way of looking at me when I have to do something.

“Today?”

“Nah, wait until tomorrow… She needs time, trust me”

“Okay… Thanks”

“You´re welcome… You know? It´s weird… You being in love is just so weird”

“I know…” I mumble as a smile appears on my face. “I want to see her…” I give my little sister a pout. She rolls her eyes.

“Give her time, Willy!” She laughs, immediately making me laugh too. The feeling of wanting to be by her side does not disappear though.

Demi´s POV:

Thinking about Wilmer while listening to heart breaking music causes me to cry.

I´m not sure if these tears are happy ones, lame ones or sad ones… Maybe a mixture of all of them…

The door-bell starts ringing like crazy, creating a grunt in me but causing me to leave my bed and my headphones.

Wiping my tears away, I walk downstairs and soon, I open the door.

A tiny part of me hopes that it´s Wilmer behind the door but, no, it ends up being a broken Jade.

Her eyes are puffy and red from crying and she looks tired, dirty… Basically, she´s a mess.

“Jade?” I am surprised to see her… I haven´s seen her in a while…

“Demi, I… I… I am Pregnant” She cries and my jaw drops open while I gasp at her shocking news.

“Excuse me… What did you just say?” I ask after shaking my head in disbelief, not being able to make my brain understand this shit.

“Demi, I´m fucking pregnant. Let me in.” Before I can let her enter my house, she does that by her own and, as if it was her home, she starts walking upstairs, heading towards my bedroom. I follow her from behind.

“Dave´s the father” She mumbles, sitting down on the edge of my bed, rubbing her thighs up and down, trying to comfort herself.

I lean my back on the closed door and take a very deep breath.

“Are you sure about you being pregnant?”

“Yeah. 100% sure”

“Oh… Does Dave now?”

“Yes… He ingores me now… That´s why I´m here” She starts crying uncontrollably. Her shoulders are shaking like an earthquake.

Even though I feel bad for her, I also think she deserves this…

I know, I know what you´re thinking… You´re thinking that I´m the worst person on earth but… You know… I feel like she has just came here because she has a problem and she doesn´t have anyone to talk to about this huge problem…

And she must have thought that Demi would be here for her…

And Demi is here… I would be a horrible person if I left her alone right now…

I slowly walk up to her side and sit down. I wrap my arms around her tightly, bringing her into my, hopefully comforting, embrace.

She does not seem to calm down at first but when I start rubbing her back up and down and whispering in her ear that everything would be alright, her crying becomes sobbing.

“You have to tell your parents”

“They´ll kill me! Demi, I wanna kill myself!”

“Don´t say that, silly!” I playfully hit her shoulder. “I know… But… Dave left me…”

“He´s a jerk…”

“He was perfect… We were perfect”

“Well… If he had stayed then it would still be perfect”

Jade sniffs.

“I´ll bring him back, don´t worry” I tell her while a smirk takes it place on my lips and an idea pops into my mind.

“Really?”

“Yeah… Give me his number…”

Jade sighs and pulls her phone out of her pocket.

“It´ll be hopeless… I tried calling him a few times… And he doesn´t reply… I guess he changed his telephone number”

“If he did that, I swear you that I´ll kill him”

Jade gives me his number and I save it. I´ll call him tonight and have a very serious speech to give him… And he better listen to me…