Chapter 6 "Hugs"

*Dallon's POV*

This girl was beautiful. I know I shouldn't feel this way though, because she is my best friends sister. My bandmate's sister. I stared at her until I got a confused look from Brendon.

"Hey man, what's wrong?" Brendon said giving me a confused face.

"Uh...Ah...um...i...uh...nothing. I'm just confused about this whole situation y'know? Like that's your sister and I'm here and uh... yeah." I stuttered. I just hope Brendon doesn't suspect anything.

"Uh, okay then." he said back before walking to her bedside near who I am assuming, is the sleeping woman who adopted her.

"Hey should we wake her up?" I asked pointing to Lilah's adopted mother.

"Yeah. Good idea." Brendon said slightly shaking her arm. She slowly looked up and without any hesitation hugged Brendon. She didn't even know if he was actually Brendon or not. She just hugged him so tight and when she let go, she waved to me and gave me a small hug.

"Hi I'm Brendon and this is Dall-"

"Dallon, right?" she cut him off.

"Yeah. How'd you know?" I asked.

"Lilah here, is a huge fan of your band. All she ever does is talk about your music and you guys and when we told her about Brendon, she flipped out and was so excited." She proudly answered.

"Oh that's cool." Brendon and I said at the same time.

Lilah began to move around in her hospital bed and eventually opened her eyes slightly. I felt like I was more excited to see her than Brendon was.

She opened her eyes a little more and realised who was standing in front of her.

She started to hyperventilate and tears started to form in her eyes. Before she was crying all Brendon did was stoop down to her eye level and gave her a hug as he started to tear up.

When she let go, she saw me and stretched her arms out for a hug. I obeyed and hugged her.

"You are my favorite musician ever," she said letting go of our amazing hug, "I was obsessed with The Brobecks before I knew about Panic!, and when I heard you became a permanent member of Panic!, I started to become more and more obsessed with the band and realised you guys basically saved me from horrible depression two years ago.

I had no idea what to say. So I just pulled her in for another hug.

*Lilah's POV* (When she wakes up.)

I woke up facing my mom, but I noticed two other people in the room. I opened my eyes a little more and saw the people I've looked up to for so long. Without any warning Brendon squeezed me in a tight hug. When we let go after what seemed like forever, I needed to hug Dallon. I needed to! I told him that he was my favorite musician and went into detail about why. He had almost no reaction, but pulled me in for another hug. It was the best hug you could imagine.

#####

Yayyyyy!!! They finally met each other!!!

YAAASSSS!