Chapter 16 "We Should Talk..."

*Dallon's POV*

I woke up in my bed with my pajamas on and a sleeping Lilah next to me. Last night was so much fun. Lilah and I came home and immediately fell asleep after Prom.

"Mmhmm..." Lilah said as she turned over.

"Lilah? Lilah babe, wake up."

"I'm awake...maybe..." She said causing me to laugh a little.

"C'mon let's get breakfast."

We walked downstairs a few minutes later and smelled pancakes...of course.

"Hey Bren." Lilah and I both said at the same time.

"Hey guys. How was last night?" He asked.

"Fun. And we were invited to a party in a few hours." Lilah answered.

"That's cool." Brendon said and served us pancakes. He sat down with us and began to eat.

The rest of the day flew by. I took a nap and so did Lilah. We watched some movies with Brendon, then Lilah went upstairs to get ready. I went up a few minutes later. I did my hair the way it usually is and just threw on black jeans, converse, and a T-shirt. Soon Lilah came down with her black and turquoise hair straight with a black beanie. She was wearing a Fall Out Boy shirt and some black ripped skinny jeans with black vans. She looked so adorable.

"Ready!" She said and we walked out to my car. Talia was gonna meet us there.

We soon were there and found Talia. Lilah and her went to the bathroom when I got a text.

It was from my ex, Breezy. It read:

"Hey Dally! Just wanted to let you know...I'm preggers! LOL."

I froze. I felt myself become pale. And my stomach sank. I thought I was gonna pass out. Just then I noticed some drinks. I needed one. I walked over to them and noticed they were all alcoholic. "I thought this was a high school party?" I thought to myself. "Whatever. I need it." One drink turned into a few. But I wasn't drunk yet. At least I didn't think so. Lilah came back.

"Hey! I'm gonna go find some friends. I'll be back soon. I just wanna say hi." She said. I managed to nod. How am I gonna tell her I'm gonna be a dad?

It felt like she was gone for hours. I kept drinking. I knew I shouldn't, but it was making me feel like everything was a dream. Maybe it is a dream. Maybe Breezy isn't pregnant...with my child. Maybe she didn't even text me...I couldn't even tell reality from my drunken thoughts now.

I needed someone. I saw Lilah and made my way over to the girl with black hair. I turned her around and roughly planted my lips onto hers. When I pulled away, I realized the girl I kissed had dark brown wavy hair. With no turquoise. Shit! It wasn't Lilah! This is the worst night ever. I can't even think anymore....I think I should get Lilah and go home...or take a nap. Lilah is probably having fun. I'll take a nap. Maybe this is all a dream. Oh dear god, please let this be a dream. My drunken thoughts weren't making sense anymore...

I layed down and felt my phone buzz.

From Breezy: "JK! DALL! Sorry if I scared you. That was my drunken friend. She stole my phone."

WHAT! This makes things worse somehow... I kissed someone else. All my thoughts were giving me a headache, so I put my head down and soon fell asleep.

*Talia's POV*

Lilah decided to find some friends and Dall was at the bar. I was with Mark almost the whole party. I noticed Dallon looked like he drank too much but I'll talk to him later.

"Hey Mark! Let's take a picture" I said.

"K Tal." He said and got in to join me. I took it and it looked great. I was just about to post it when I noticed something. In the background of the picture was Dallon. And Mikayla. KISSING?! This has to be a mistake. Maybe she came on to him or he was drunk...I looked over at him and saw him passed out on the couch...yep. Drunk. I'm not gonna tell Lilah. But I need to tell someone.

Spencer! I'll tell him. I need to get this off my chest though. But its obvious he's drunk. So Spencer won't get mad right?

*Lilah's POV*

It was only 10pm when I saw drugs and alcohol being served. A crowd of boys were hitting on me and making me uncomfortable. I want to go home. Now. I need to find Dallon.

I looked around the entire party. No sign of him. I saw someone with gigantic legs asleep on the couch. "Must be him." I thought to myself. I walked over and was definite it was him. I shook him awake and he looked so incredibly sick.

"Dall, can we go home? Please?" I pleaded. He nodded and gave me the biggest hug. What's gotten into him.

We made it to his car and I offered to drive because he looked so sick. We soon got home and avoided any conversation with Brendon or Spencer...If he was even there. I forgot to check. We both climbed into bed and I fell into a peaceful sleep.

*Dallon's POV*

I heard Lilah's breathing steady and knew she had fallen asleep. I snaked my arms around her and hugged her close. I promised to protect her. I just didn't know I should be protecting her from myself. I slowly drifted off, guilt clouding my thoughts and giving me a headache. "This is gonna be the worst hangover tomorrow..." I thought to myself and soon fell asleep.

~~Next Morning~~

*Talia's POV*

I called Spencer and told him I was coming over. He said it was just him and Brendon at the house. Dallon and Lilah went out for breakfast and for headache medicine for Dallon.

I parked and slowly walked to the front door. I rang the doorbell and Brendon answered the door.

"Hey Tal! Um Lilah went out so you can stay or come back later if you want." He said.

"Actually... I'll stay. W-Where's Spence?"

"He's in the guest room." He answered.

"Okay thanks!" I said. I began to make my way upstairs. I saw the guest room door open and knocked on the door frame. He looked up from his laptop.

"Oh hey I-" I cut him off.

"Actually...I think we should talk...like now..." I said, sitting down in his desk chair.

#####

Sorry for so many different POV's... but...

DID YOU HEAR FALL OUT BOY'S NEW SONG CALLED CENTURIES?!?!?!?!?! AAAAHHHHHHH OMMFFGG!!!! ASDFGHJKL I CAN'T EVEN! If you haven't heard it...LOOK IT UP NOW! WHAT'RE YOU WAITING FOR?!?!

BTW...I have nothing against Breezy. I love her. I just wrote her as a semi-bad character...anyway...

let me know what you think!

(=^_^=)