Chapter 19 "I Remember Now"

*Lilah's POV*

I sat in the living room of my brother's house.

Brendon, Spencer, Talia, and that Dallon person took me home from the hospital a few days ago. Apparently they're upset I don't remember Dallon. I guess we used to be ready close before. Dallon was sitting on the other couch and he looked depressed. That's how he looked ever since I woke up and said I didn't know him. I wish I could help. I could see the way he tried to hold back tears with those beautiful eyes.

Wait. Those eyes. I remember them. And that face.

Him. I remember him! The best thing that ever happened to me! Actually, more memories are flooding back to me now...he-he kissed someone else? I remember! That jerk!

"Br-Brendon, c-can I talk to you in another room please?" I asked the man next to me.

"Yeah sure c'mon." he said, getting up and walking to the kitchen. He poured me some lemonade and waited for me to speak.

"Bren, I remember..." I whispered. His eyes lit up.

"That's great!"

"No no no no... I remember everything. Even the reason why I was in the hospital. I cut, because of Dallon." I whispered to my brother.

"Oh, well...um...what do you want me to do?" He sincerely asked.

"Um well, I don't want to see him. He betrayed me!" I said getting louder.

"Wait Lilah!" Brendon tried to call me back before I got into the living room.

"Um excuse me, uh hi, I remember everything...So Dallon, I'm still pissed at you and I never want to see you again! Please leave." I said. I didn't mean to sound so harsh but he deserved it.

"I knew this would happen when you remembered, and okay. I'll leave. I just want you to know that I still love you..." Dallon whispered so quietly I could barely hear him. He walked out of the house and I ran to my room to avoid any further conversation with Spence, Bren, or Talia. I locked my door and put one of my Fall Out Boy CDs in and laid down on my bed.

I began going through old pictures of Dallon and myself.

Maybe I do still love him...

No I don't! He kissed someone else!

But I still do love him.

I came across a picture we took at Prom. I remember that night. It was wonderful.

The Prom was a week ago, which means...

Graduation is tomorrow?!

I ran down the stairs and saw Spence and Brendon talking. I guess Talia went home.

"Am I suppose to graduate tomorrow?!" I asked.

"Wow. You really do remember everything! And yes You're graduating tomorrow, we just didn't know if you'd be okay to go."

"Oh I'm going. I'm not missing my Highschool Graduation!"

"Okay that's good. They delivered your cap and gown earlier this week. And maybe Talia has a dress you can borrow. And by the way, Dallon didn't mean to-"I cut him off.

"I'm not talking about this anymore!" I said while running upstairs.

I called Talia and she agreed that I can wear a dress of hers. She's coming over to get ready tomorrow because Graduation isn't until 7pm.

But one thing still remains in my mind besides Graduation.

Dallon.

#####

Whoa! She remembers! Sorry its short BUT 2 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY! I hope that makes up for me writing so slow.

.....

GUYS. WELCOME TO THE BLACK PARADE CAME ON THE RADIO AND MY AUNT ASKED ME IF I LIKED MCR AND I SAID YES, SO THEN SHE TOLD ME THAT MY UNCLE WHO IS GETTING MARRIED NEXT WEEK USED TO GO TO HIGHSCHOOL WITH FRANK IERO! I CANT BELIEVE IT. WHEN I FOUND OUT, I ALMOST STARTED CRYING OF EXCITEMENT;!-#+?'%@? $

(=^_^=)