2-win

Riverdale first game was today and all ten players wore there football jerseys. Toni wore her blue Jersey with pride as she walked down the hall. She wore ripped black Jean's with worn out converse chucks. Her number was 7. The words topaz big and bold her the back of her Jersey.

She past by girls lockers as they checked her out. She sent smirks there way. Toni even winked at one of the serpents guys who smirked at her.

Toni makes it to her locker opening it up. "Your toni topaz right?" Veronica ask walking up to her. Toni smirks looking at the girl. "Thatd be me. " toni says pulling a math text book. "I'd wish you luck for the game, " veronica twirls her raven colored hair biting her lip. "But a strong girl like yourself wouldnt need it. " toni looks at the girl. She was in her cheer uniform and she was hot.

"True, but a feel a goodluck charm would just enhance me you know?" Toni flirts leaning against her locker. Veronica smirks before kissing her cheek. " a goodluck kiss should do the trick." And with that the girl was gone strutting away.

"I dont know rather to barf or kill my self. " the one and only cheryl blossom says walking up to toni. Toni smirks shutting her locker. She looks at the red haired girl who was in a vixen uniform as well. She looked even better though. "Preferably barf, I wouldnt want such a pretty little thing as yourself hurting her self." Toni says and for a minute cheryl gushed but she just shook that off.

"Oh so if I was ugly you wouldnt want me to not commit suicide?" Heryl ask crossing her arm with a scoff. Toni squints her eyes. "Your a complicated one arent you?" Cheryl just puts on a cocky smirk.

"Very, now I took time out of my day that i honestly shouldn't have but i did to wish you luck for the game. But now its cursed since you got officer pruple lips to do it for you. " cheryl says with a glare. "Are you jealous?" Toni chuckles at the fuming red head. "No you hobgoblin I'm just nearly disgusted. " toni raises an eyebrow not even k owing what a hobgoblin was.

"What's your name, I mean I'm pretty sure you know mine. " toni assumes which cheryl just hesitates before responding. "Its cheryl blossom the one and only. " cheryl says with a smirk. "Well cherry, I could use your good luck. " toni says with a cute little smirk.

"Win the game and then maybe but," cheryl fixed the piece of hair that was out of place "cheryl blossom only gives good luck to people who deserve it. " and with that shes strutted away. Toni watches her hips sway perfectly.

Archie sat down at the footballs tabel beside toni. Reggie and moose sat infront of them. Jughead was absent so it wasnt like they were abandoning him. "So topaz rumor has it your gonna win us that game. " moose says as toni just shrugs. "Its a team thing. I'm not gonna win with a sucky tightend or bad running backs." The three guys look at eachother.

"Well just welcome to the team topaz. " reggie says patting her shoulders. Toni gives him a warm smile. "Shes not on the team yet, she might play but shes not the bulldog family. " chuck says walking g up to them. "She has to pass the bulldog test. " archie gulps. "I'm not running around naked. " toni says raising an eyebrow. "That not the bulldog test. It's way worst. " chuck smirks before walking off.

"Care to explain?" Toni says with a raised eyebrow. "The bulldog test is basically what chuck makes every new player do. So you and the three new guys have got to do it. " reggie says. "Well what is it. " I say looking at archie.

"You have to swim across the widest part of the river. But the problem is the currents are horrible this time of year not even boats can make it. " archie says.

"Did you guys make it. " I ask and they all look at eachother. "We um instead we ran around naked. But he wouldnt let you do it since your a girl. " moose informs. Toni just rolls her eyes, "when do I got to do it?"

"Saturday at 8pm. " reggie says and I just scoff. "This is some childish shit. "

It was the game they were playing the Baxter high. Everyone was lined up. Toni looks to the cheerleaders seeing cheryl stating at her. She smirks before sending her a wink. Toni adjust her helment before running up to the coach. "Everyone in line!" He screams and the players scatters to there position.

It was fourth and 8. Archie hadn't passed toni the ball due to coachs suggestion on not. They were down 7 to 21. They needed three touch downs to win. "Throw topaz the ball. " reggie says panting. "Coach sai-" "who gives a fuck what he said we are on the 10 yard line and we got 80 yards to a touch and we're fourth and 8. Its our only shot. " aiden says from behind reggie. Archie looks at toni who gives him a nod.

"Okay I want a quick stop. " archie orders they all smirk at eachother. "Bulldogs on three. " reggie screams "1 2 3 " archie counts. "Bulldogs!" Everyone screams.

They line up toni takes a look at her route. They were two huge guys guarding it but there was a chance she could squeeze through or go around but archie would've got sacked since moose there center was out and the scrawny freshmen was playing. The ball snaps and toni rushes pass the two guys before they could think. Archie finds her and arms the ball to her she catches it and takes off. There was a player right behind her so she sped up. She passes the thirty now the forty the crowd starts to cheer at her she makes it all the way to the touch down. The crowd starts to scream out of excitement. Toni looks at the crowd and smirks before making a suck it motion to the guy who just now got to the touch down zone.

The coach even look happy which was weird since he hated toni.
Archie catches up and Pat's her on the back. "That's my girl!" Reggie says patting her helment.

The Bulldogs were up now 35 to 21 all because of toni. It was the last two minute of the game and the Bulldogs were at the fifth yard line. "Wanna bet I can get a touch down?" Toni ask reggie he smirks. "Five dollars you cant. Its ninty five yards. " he says and toni just shakes her head. "Dont under estimate my abilitys mantle. " the cheerleaders starts to cheer you could here Cheryl's voice when she used the microphone. "Lets go topaz let's go." Toni smirks to her self before archie snaps the ball. It was a jet sweep so toni ran to the left archie throwing the ball go her from behind.

She catches before juking out two guys infront of her. A guy dives for her feet but she jumps and runs ninty five yards all the way there. When she makes the touch down the cheer leaders and the crowd go crazy. She does a cocky bow as reggie and two other guys run up. "You owe me mantle. " toni smirks.

They win the game 42 to 21 for the first time in 11 years.

The locker room was empty everyone had gone beside toni. She had just put on a white t shirt and basketball shirts when cheryl walks in. "You did okay for a you. " cheryl says smirking. Toni just chuckles before turning to face her. "I made five touch downs. And you say I'm okay?" Toni says raising an eyebrow.

"I think I said If you won the game id give you a good luck prize. " cheryl says. She was in a oversized vixen hoodie and tight black shorts.

"I believe so. " toni smirks. Cheryl steps closer making toni bite her lip. "How ever will I do so. " she says before her fingers grazed her arms. This sent chill to both of them. "You tell me. " toni says cheryl stepping undenighibly close. They could feel eachother breathe. Cheryl looks into her eyes. Her dark brown orbs that just attracted her so much. Everyone says brown eyes are boring but cheryl found toni exciting. Cheryl traces her fingers up Toni's toned arms to her shoulder. She rubs her thumb on her shoulder. This makes toni shutter. Just at the little amount of contact.

Cheryls hand finds the side of Toni's neck the back of her fingers grazing the soft skin. "How do you want me too. " cheryl says quietly for just toni to hear. This was weird for cheryl she had never acted like this with no one ever. It was even weirder it was for someone she met a week ago. But with toni she felt a connection.

"I want you to kiss me. " toni nods and cheryl smirks before moving in even closer. "I'd you say so, "

Comments ?

Tbc