17-c&t

2 weeks later Toni's brace was off.

"So tonight maybe me and you can you 'study' " Reggie says biting down on her ear. This made veronica cringe but she quickly hides that. "Of course baby pick me up at 7." Veronica pushes him off her lightly. "Don't be late. " she warns he laughs and walks off.

"I just vomited in my brain." Betty says in disgust walking up to veronica. "Oh please it's nothing compared to you and danny Darko making tonge babies in the hallways. " Veronica scoffs.

Betty just shrugs "you were suppose to stay at my house tonight though?" Betty pouts and Veronica almost immediately gives in but she couldn't. Every time the two hung out Veronica fell even more in love with her. That was the scary part. Betty cooper was veronicas drug. She was addicted to her.

"I'm sorry Betty I forgot. But I promise tomorrow. " veronica says making Betty cheer up immediately. "Swear?" Betty says and puts on a pouty expression.

"On my life" veronica says with a smile. "Don't worry Jughead asked me to come over to his house. So I won't be alone. " she says before hugging the Latina and skipping off.

Veronica scoffs before slamming her locker.

Cheryl was on Toni's bed a mischievous smile on her face. Toni puts down the guitar raising an eyebrow. "Why you looking at me all cute like?" Toni says sitting on the bed. " I just find you absolutely adorable and sexy." She drags the word sexy sensually making Toni bite her lip.

"Oh yeah? Well how am I adorable?" Toni ask leaning on her elbow. Cheryl smirks leaning in closer. "You look like a puppy." She says against Toni's lips her breathe sending shivers down Toni's spine.

"Wow. Your losing brownie points rapidly. " Toni smirks before pulling away. Cheryl scoffs before crawling on Toni's lap. "Pay attention to me." Cheryl says grabbing Toni's face forcing her to look at her.

Toni's brown eyes stare intensely at Cheryl's "I'm all yours " Toni says as if in a trance. "Good." Cheryl whispers leaning in connecting their lips for a heated kiss. The kiss was slow at first the two tasting each others lips needing the connection. Toni's hand supports Cheryl's back why Cheryl's arms wrapped around her neck loosely.

Toni teasingly bites Cheryl's bottom lip pulling it roughly. Cheryl uncontrollably let's out a moan. This turned on Toni quicker than imaginable. Toni backs away still close to Cheryl's lip. "I want to hear you moan louder?" Toni says eyes for of lust.

"Then make me." Cheryl dares the brunette under her.

"Is that a offer?" Toni says smirking.

"Its an command." Cheryl says without saying another word Toni flips them around so she was back on top. Toni pushes there girl up to her pillows.

Toni goes down to kiss Cheryl's neck tenderly. Cheryl's eyes close and just feels the girl on top of her work her magic. Toni's tongue slides on Cheryl's soft pale skin making the ginger gasp out of pleasure.

Toni's hands slide up the girls waist resting under her breast. The tight black dress Cheryl wore was showing off her curves perfectly. Toni sucks harshly yet slowly on Cheryl's pulse point causing soft moans from Cheryl.

"I've done so little yet your all worked up." Toni says amused. "All it takes is one kiss from you." Cheryl says

"Well let me so you what else I can do."

TBC
Hey guys I'm looking for some feed back on my ff so far since its one of my fav I've written. So please answer my questions for the help. Thanks -me

Bughead/veggie or beronica

Opinions on characters

Favorite characters

What's ur thoughts on my book?