18-dads leave

Smut warning!!!

Comment throughout guys I love you all and all your hilarious opinions.

Toni skillfully takes off Cheryl's dress throwing it aside. Leaving her in red lingerie that fit her body perfectly. The small thing the girl wore made her body look divine. "Your so fucking sexy" Toni practically moans to Cheryl.

She kisses her toned stomach trailing wet kiss up her neck to her lips. She tenderly kisses the girls lips. Needing so much more. She slides her tongue inside of Cheryl's mouth the two battle for dominance. Toni pulls back still hovering over Cheryl. Her knees resting on either side of the girl.

Cheryl frowns pulling Toni by the the hem of her jacket back down to her lips. "Tonight I have no boundaries. Tonight I'm giving you my everything." Cheryl said as she hungrily attacks Toni's lips. Toni's hands fall to the girls waist, then to her thighs moving up and down.

Cheryl skillfully unbuttons Toni's jeans, Toni kicking them off. Without pulling away from the kiss, Toni unclasped Cheryl's bra tossing it aside. Toni travels down to her perky breast. She backs away and looks at them with awe. She swore Cheryl was perfect.

She attaches her mouth to one of the red heads breast swirling her tongue around the purple nipple. She takes her other hand massaging the other.

"Oh!" Cheryl moans at the action.

After getting both nipples sensitive Toni kisses down her stomach right above her laced thong.

"Take them off" Cheryl demands sitting up on her elbows. Toni nods removing them as well.

Toni obeys tossing her thong to the rest of her clothes. They continue to kiss, Toni sucking on her tongue with passion. Cheryl practically rips of Toni's boxers as Toni kisses her inner thighs her tongue circling nearing the place Cheryl needed her most.

"Please!" Cheryl pants and Toni smirks.

"What do you want me to do Cheryl?" Toni plays dumb and Cheryl sits up on her elbows.

"Toni!" Cheryl warns. Toni crawls up on her.

"I'm in control baby. I decide when I let you have it. So explain to me what you want me to do" Toni says roughly grabbing the girls breast earning needy moans.

"I I want you to f-fuck me!" Cheryl hungrily moans needing her the most.

"As you wish."

Toni reaches in her dresser pulling out a condom. She hands it to Cheryl . Cheryl sits up putting the condom on her girlfriend. She teasing runs her fingers down Toni's cock making Toni grunt helplessly.

Toni pushes her back picking up Cheryl's thighs tossing them on her shoulders. She lines her cock up with her entrance before looking up at Cheryl who needingly nods.

"I need it!" Cheryl says on edge. She was turned on by Toni's tip so close to her nerves.

Toni makes a thrust in Cheryl's head fly's back he r hands gripping the bed sheets and her mouth making and 'o' shape on instant.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Cheryl moans with each thrust. Toni continued to ride the girl raw.

"I'm so close!" Cheryl says

"Me too." Toni pants and they both finish out.
-

Cheryl cuddles up to Toni, their bodies completely naked. Cheryl's head rested on Toni's shoulder Toni's arms wrapping around her tightly. "I love you" Cheryl says with her eyes closed. Toni looks down at the girl with a school girl smile. "I love you too"

Veronica gets home late after staying out till three am with Reggie. Hermione sat at the couch the fire lit with a glass of wine. "Madre? Your up late tonight." Veronica says taking off her coat. He r mother glares at her taking a sip of her red wine. "Mm your out late mija." She says looking back at the fire.

"Its not like you give a damn anyways." Veronica scoffs standing in front of her mother. "I do care veronica. The fact your out late with a boy you have no interest in just for sex and you lead him on? Huh? You think that's bueno?" Hermione says raising an eyebrow.

"O please you did the same to father. Don't act innocent." Veronica argues with a glare. ?

"Your father was abusive and hated you because your gay! Oh and how is that crush on blonde girl ? You still undeniably in love with her? " Hermione says standing up. Veronica just remained quiet.

Hermione ironically laughs in her face. "That's what I thought"

She struts off leaving veronica with tears forming.

"So that's when I went head first into the ball pit." Reggie explains as they all were at lunch. Toni, Cheryl ,Betty, Reggie, Archie,Josie , and herself were all eating at the same table they always do.

" Are you naturally this dumb or do you have to put in effort?" veronica glares at the boy beside her. He raises an eyebrow. "What crawled in your panties today?" Cheryl ask with a amused tone.

"Yeah your being even more, well veronica. " Archie says earning a snort from Josie who was resting her head on his shoulder.

" shut up professor red bearded dork muffin" veronica says with a snarl.

"Why do you hate me?" Archie says raising an eyebrow.

"I don't hate you. I'm just saying I would unplug your life support to charge my phone." Veronica says Betty bumping her shoulder lightly.

"Come on v that was kinda messed up." Jughead says ands her fire shot at him as well.

"Be quiet you basically the poster child for birth control." She glares stabbing at her salad. Toni raises an eyebrow confuse don't why she was upset.

"Why are you so disappointed? " Cheryl ask and Toni nods wanting to know.

"Life's disappointing ask Jugheads parents. " veronica scoffs walking away from everyone Betty looks back with kitty in her eyes.

Veronica sat at her locker going through it grabbing her stuff to leave for the day when some walks up beside her.

She looks to see its Betty in her vixen uniform with tewo cups of coffee. "Can I help you?" Veronica ask shutting the locker and looking at her. "I came to help you." Betty says handing her an coffee.

"Its black with no sugar. Since you decide to have no taste buds." Betty says with a goofy smile. "Coffee makes me feel better. " veronica smiles taking the coffee.

"I know that. I care about you asshole. " Betty says with one hand inching near hers.

"Your the only person aloud to call me that." Veronica glares and Betty smirks.

"Why are you upset. I don't need a my detective unicorn kit to find that out." Betty says with a confused look.

"My mom brought up my dad. " Veronica simply says.

"Say no more. Me and you are going to pops.and then cuddle watching mean girls. Then have a whole lot of lady kisses" Betty declares a cheesy smile a pairing on veronicas face. It only appeared when Betty was around.

"You know how to cheer me up." Veronica says with a smirk.