3-kiss

Cheryl hesitates before connecting there lips toni was taken back for a seccond intill she realised this was actually happening. She kisses back her eyes closed. The girl smelled of cherries and tasted of them too. The kiss was small and slow but yet it had both there hearts racing. There lips were in perfect harmony like they did this a hundred times before.

Cheryl's pulls back slowly staring into the girls brown eyes. "Was that good enough. " cheryl says quietly. Toni nods there faces still close. "That's was perfect. "

"You kissed cheryl blossom!" Jughead says surprised before her finds a hand covering his lips quickly. She pushes him against the wall . "Shut the hell up?!" Toni says looking to either side of her.
He nods before toni backs her hands away.

"As I was saying, the cheryl bombshell kissed you?" He ask and I nod with a small smirk. "Dude that's scary yet arousing. " he nods and I just scoff. "Your so annoying. " I say before throwing on a t shirt to cover my bathing suit.

"I know I am, but I mean how was it. The kiss? Was it like one of those hot 'fuck me' kisses or a sweet 'I need you' kiss? " he ask and I just shrug slipping on Jean's. "I'd say both. It was slow but intimate. " "are you seriously going to go swim across the damn river?" Jughead scoffs finding his potato chips bag on Toni's bed.

"Those have been there since yesterday." Toni scoffs before turning to look in her mirror.

"So what, answer my question. '" jughead says plopping chips in his mouth. "Yes I am. I have to be apart of the team, I need everyone to respect me. " toni says eyeing her bestfriend.

"Well in my opinion I think its dumb. I watched u last night, and you know how bad i hate football, but you wer the best player on that team. Who the hell wouldn't respect you?" Jughead says crossing his legs sitting in a cross cross position.

"Chuck, he doesnt care if I won the game or not. He wants this as confirmation. So that's what hes gonna get." Toni nods turning to face him now.

"Well rumor has it Betty and veronica will be there. " I furrow my eyebrows. "The two cheerleaders?" I ask and he nods throwing two more chips in his mouth. "Apparently they wanna see you make it across it's the whole talk on Instagram. " he says passing me his phone.

I scroll and see a post by archie

ArchieAndrews

Archieandrews wish luck to my friend @tiny_topaz she will be doing the bulldog test at 8 tonight better be there ReggieMANtle and 789 others liked this post

ReggieMANtle and 789 others liked this post.

The_gay _guy _Kevin
Count me out this bulldog test shit is so 1999 I stan a toni topaz

Richbitchronnie
This sounds intriguing I'll bring the popcorn

Chuckclayton
No amount of good luck can save her

Xherylblossom
This is outrageous

Bettsgirlnextdoor
B&v will be there

I roll my eyes before handing him the phone "why do people even care?" I say before sitting down beside him. He just chuckle before throwing an arm around my shoulder. "Well tones your the first person to score five touchdowns a game in bulldog history. Plus this old town is boring so when something interesting like this happens everyone is involved. " jughead informs.

My phone beeps and I slide from under his arm to grab it. Reggie was calling. I answer it and I hear alot of people talking in the back ground.

"Hey topaz?" He says with his usual cocky yet flirtatious tone.

"Hey reg. " I say eyeing a jughead who was scrolling his phone.
"I'll be there to pick u up in five be ready. " he says

"Okay, who's all in your jeep?" I ask hearing girls giggling
"Betty, josie , and veronica. " he says as I shake my head.

"Ok I'll be ready. " i hear him chuckle and then he says

"Alright I'll be there shortly hottie. " i scoff before hanging up.

"Boys these days.'" Jughead says laughing at my irritated face.
I roll my eyes before putting on shoes.

Reggie honks his horn and me and jughead walk outside jughead stays on my porch. Betty smirks when she sees jughead. She pops her head up from the passenger side to look at him, "hey juggie. " she giggles and jughead raises and eyebrow.

"Howdy. " he says with a sarcastic tone. "Arent you coming too?" Betty says with a school girl smirk. He sighs before leaning against the railing. "Sorry blondie but 1990 sherades isntbmy type of party. " he says with a wink before slipping back inside the house.

"Hes so hot. " Betty's days slumping back in her seat. I fake gag as I open the door to the backseat. "Dont make me barf. " I say rolling my eyes. Josie and Betty sat in the front seat and veronica and me sat in the back. The three were talking about something as I stared out the window.

"Hey are you nervous. " veronica ask from beside me. I look at her with a small smile. "No princess. " she just crosses her arms with a small scoff. "One, dont call me princess two, your clearly nervous. You've bit almost all of your nails. " she says nodding To my hand at my mouth.

I chuckle before wiping my palms on my Jean's. "You'll do great, your toni topaz riverdale golden girl. And even if you dont do good at least you'll look hella hot doing it. " she says bumping my shoulder.

I smirk before looking at the raven haired girl. She wore a black bikini and her hair pulled up in a messy ponytail. She looked great.

"Thanks Ron. " I say and she grins leaning back in the seat. "Its the only advice I can give. " whe shrugs before looking out her window. I smile at her before doing the same.