34-daddy

The football list hung on the Bolton board and Toni checks it seeing her name and James she smirks before rushing off.

She finds Cheryl talking to some girl when she pulls her away to a closet.   Cheryl gasp before realizing its Toni. She simple smiles before crossing her arms.

"I made the team." Toni says seductively. Cheryl's expression vaulters for a minuet. She was cocky but now she was weak and wanted Toni's touches.

Tired of waiting Toni pushes Cheryl up against the door locking it. Toni turns Cheryl around moving the girls hair from her neck leaving it open for kisses. Toni connects her lips to the back of Cheryl's neck soft moans escaped as Toni slid her tounge up Cheryl's neck slowly.

"I get to do what I want now." Toni says sensually.

"I don't want to ear you moan or groan or anything until I want you to understand?" Toni commands as she pulls up Cheryl's dress. Cheryl nods understandingly.

"Yes Toni." Cheryl whines as Toni massages Cheryl's ass with her hands.

"No I want to be called daddy. " Toni smacks Cheryl's ass hard making a stinging sensation fill Cheryl's butt.

"Yes daddy!" Cheryl says enjoying the pain. Toni gets on her knees pulling her underwear down her legs sensually. Her hands riding up her thighs.

Toni played a wet kiss on Cheryl's ass before standing up.

"Bend over." Toni demands and Cheryl does it quickly. She was  beyond turned on.

Toni unbuttoned her jeans kicking her shoes off and taking her pants off.

Toni's cock was hard just at the sight of Cheryl bent over.

Toni was in her jacket and boxers. Pretty soon she was completely naked along with Cheryl. Cheryl's ass was swollen from Toni's smack a few minuets ago. Toni pulls Cheryl's head up to her mouth.

"Remember don't make one sound." Toni says her voice raspy.

Cheryl desperately nods before being place on the counter that was sin the janitors closet.

Toni lines her cock up with Cheryl's entrance. Running the tip teasing along the bundle of nerves. Cheryl was soaking wet and her lip was between her teeth holding back the moans.

Toni rams into Cheryl making her gasp. Toni pulls out slowly just to tease. Cheryl gasp as Toni goes back in without a warning.

"Faster!" Cheryl moans but Toni just bites down on the girls shoulder.

"No talking!" Toni demands before pounding into the girls center. Cheryl's ass clapping at every thrust a moan escaping every now and then. Toni was grunting her self.

After four She felt Cheryl's center tighten around Toni's cock.

"I'm close!" Cheryl whines and Toni pants.

"Me too baby." Toni says and she rides out the orgasm before they here the bell ring. The giggle before getting dressed.