Harold

Erika's perspective

Shawn: what are you wearing?

Erika: clothes

Shawn: you sure about that? Ethan send me a video of you jamming out to TNHMB and your breast was not very hard to spot

Erika: are you jealous, Mendes?

Shawn: of course I am! Im 500 miles away and you dress up like that?

Erika: if it's gonna make you feel any better,
I'm not at the club any more,
and therefore not wearing it

Shawn: not anything at all?

Erika: I'm wearing one of your button up shirts

Shawn: God I miss you!

Erika: I'm the one who got drunk tonight,
you're not to be so soft - I am xx

Shawn: I know I know! Speaking of tonight,
did you have fun?

Erika: a lot! Everything was perfect - although I wanted you to be here so badly!

Shawn: next weekend love, next weekend!
Alright get some sleep and text me
how your head is feeling tomorrow😉

Erika: you know, I've been drinking for longer,
than you have buddy - I know my way around
the liquors lol

Shawn: goodnight baby xx

Erika: 😘

-

I woke up with the biggest headache.
What also woke me up, was Isabella moving next to me - hopefully her headache was worse than mine.

"Morning," I mumbled and she turned to look at me. Both of us looked at each other for awhile, before we started to giggle - our giggles turned into laughters.

"How's your head?"

"It's in great pain," I laughed.

"Mine too."

"What time is it even?"

"2pm," her jaw dropped and I was kind of surprised as well - wondered if Ethan and his boyfriend was awake?

"Let's go check on Ethan and the boyfriend." Isabella nodded and followed me to the guest room. When we got in there, the only thing that was facing us was an empty bed. Shortly after we heard a noise from the kitchen and walked out to see them trying to make coffee for both of them.

"Morning," I yawned and Ethan's head snap up, he looked so helpless. They both said good morning to us and continued to figure out how the coffee machine worked. I knew how, but thought they wanted to figure it out, on their own. Isabella and I started to find some eggs, bacon, toast bread, orange juice and mushrooms, when we heard a loud noise and a fuck coming from Ethan.

They had broken the coffee machine.

"Omg Ethan," I was shocked, but still manage to laugh - he was just as shocked as I was.

"Call Shawn and ask where he got it, I'll pay for a new one," he rushed and I nodded. Not wanting any trouble, I knew Shawn loved his coffee.
It rang for awhile, before I heard Shawn's voice.

"Please don't be mad, it was an accident," I started.

"What'd you do, E?" He asked with a firm voice.

"Ethan kinda broke your coffee machine, but that's why I called, he wants to know where you bought it - so he can get you a new one," I explained to him.

"He doesn't have to, guess he'll just have to survive without coffee today," Shawn laughed a little and a smile appeared on my lips.

"Ok I'll tell him you said that, bye."

"Bye hun."

We both hung up and I turned to look at Ethan.

"So, you don't have to buy a new one, but will have to do with any coffee today," Isabella cracked up and I couldn't help but laugh either. The rest of the day was fairly chill and nothing much happened, after Ethan had calmed down and gotten his coffee. We were just chilling, watching a bunch of movies and eating way too unhealthy. I believe we were on our 8th or 9th movie when Isabella couldn't hold it any more and had to use the toilet.
Ethan and his boyfriend had to leave after the 5th movie, since they both had schoolwork for Monday. So when a Harold called Isabella's phone I was all alone, and didn't know if I should pick up or just let it keep on ringing.

"Isabella, a Harold is calling you!" No reply.

"Bella!!!!" I yelled.

"Just tell him I'll be there in a second." I quickly picked up, before it was too late.

"Isabella's phone, it's Erika," I started not knowing who the hell I was talking to.

"Ahhh, the only angel girl, right?" A soft voice, with a strong British accent answered me.

"Sorry, but who am I talking to?"

"Oh right, I'm Harry Styles," my heart dropped a little, like every other little girl 5 years back Harry owned my entire heart.

"Oh," was all I had to say. After a short moment of silent I spoke again.

"What did you mean by, the only angel girl?"

"You we're rocking out to my song," he chuckled and my heart skipped a beat, once again.

"Right, I remember - Isabella's phone was all up in my face," Harry chuckled once again. I could hear Isabella walking out from the bathroom and I was ready to hand back her phone. This was too awkward for me.

"Isabella is here now," I told him and she took over. The rest of the day was quite as well, we didn't do much other than taking naps, eating the sushi there was left from yesterday, went to the grocery store to get snacks and ice cream.

I still missed Shawn, although I loved hanging around Isabella, like this.

-
{Please don't forget to, share, leave a comment, and vote for the chapter - I'd mean the world to me}