Shawn Mendes' girlfriend

Erika's perspective

"Hi," Isabella said, while she threw her bag in the trunk and crawled into Shawn's car.

"Wow this is fancy, who are you dating!?"

"Shawn Mendes," I mumbled and her jaw dropped.

"No way?" She was shocked.

"And that better not be the reason, you wanna hang with me in the future!" I pointed at her and she held her hands up in defense, while laughing.

"My cousin better not be the reason, you wanna hang out with me," she pointed back at me and kept on giggling.

"Touché my friend, touché."

I started the car and drove away from all the buildings, with all the dorm rooms in them. Shortly after Only Angel by Harry Styles came on, I started to rock out, but Isabella looked at me in disbelief.

"What?"

"I've just never... it's weird to see you rock out like that," she laughs and continued, "I mean he's my cousin and your jamming so hard." She pulled out her phone and started to record me on Snapchat, without me noticing.

"What? I like his album," I answered and sang along to the line coming up, and made her laugh once again. Then my voice replayed from her phone and my jaw dropped a little.

"Don't send that to anyone."

"I'm sending it to a current someone," she joked.

"Omg, don't, I'm being weird," I said and my cheeks blushed a little.

"He's way weirder than you, no worries and besides it'll make him smile, he loves it when people rock out to his music," she comforted me.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes. Then I remember I wanted Ethan to come as well, but I hadn't told Isabella just yet.

"Are you okay with my friend Ethan coming as well? I don't really see him that often because of school and I think you'll like him!"

She smiled her perfect smile.

"Sure! The more the better," she winked and I called Ethan through the car. It took a little while before he picked up, but eventually he did.

"Ethan, get ready we're coming to pick you up in 5."

"Um, who are we and why? I'm kinda naked." Isabella giggled.

"Shawn's in New York for the weekend, and my friend Isabella and I thought it would be fun to hang at the condo, now that he isn't here."

"I mean I kind of just had sex, so..."

"Bring him with you then!" I interrupted him and Isabella giggled once more.

"Ugh, okay - text me when y'all are here," he gave in.

"Yay!!! I will, bye." I hung up and focused on driving to Ethan's college. It didn't take us long to get there and then park. Isabella suddenly smiled at me.

"Harry replied," her smile turned into a smirk. I rolled my eyes and she showed me the photo he had taken, from what looked to me, like a private jet.

She seems to enjoy the music,
say hi to her from me lol

"Well he's right, I do enjoy it, now shut up about it," I laughed and pushed her phone down.

-

"You guys wanna do what?" I asked while I rolled another sushi roll.

"We want to go out and party!" Ethan repeated. I took a deep breath, and started to cut the roll into pieces.

"Get those done and I'll fix your hair and make-up." 
I didn't say anything, but finish the raw fish and placed the many rolls in the fridge, before Isabella grabbed me and dragged me into the bathroom.

"  I didn't say anything, but finish the raw fish and placed the many rolls in the fridge, before Isabella grabbed me and dragged me into the bathroom

Liked by Ethan, harrystyles, and 164.375 others

erika This is us rn - Harry is a big mood
2.936 comments
-
anetamendes She hasn't posted for so long, & this is the first thing she post, a meme - I love her!!!💙
haroldmysavior omg Harold liked
isabellajones Shut up, you know you love it
harrystyles I feel used
harryflorals Harry raised from the dead, to tell us he feels used - iconic

-

I loved every single thing about this very moment. I was with friends, I was drinking the best white wine and had made some pretty bomb sushi. The only one I had wished to be here as well, was Shawn. Although I understood he had to focus on his carrier, it had only been small 10 hours and I already whined because he wasn't here.
My outfit was kind of sexy and I knew that I would draw so much attention, but I only wanted Shawn's. Ethan had picked it out for me, since he was the one studying fashion. I was wearing basic black leather pants, a black western belt keeping them in place and a black see through shirt tucked into my pants. He had also found a pair of black suede boots and another black item, a leather jacket almost covered in metal like sequins. Although I knew they weren't sequins, I simply had no idea what they actually were.

"I swear to all the Gods... that... that if Shawn could see you... he wouldn't let you go out," Isabella giggled and was clearly very drunk. I rolled my eyes and dragged her out of the condo with Ethan and what I assumed to be, his new boyfriend.
We crawled into our ride and the driver took us to the nightclub, Shawn loved so much. I had wanted to go with him for my first timer, but I also wanted to have tonight.
All of us went to the bar, as the very first thing and ordered Sambuca shots - they get you going in a matter of no time, so it was the perfect starter.

"Sorry?" I yelled and caught a bartenders attention.

"Can I please make my friends and I some shots, we'll pay... of course and... can I please," my words were a mess, but he caught the message.

"I'm sorry, but I can't let-" He was cut of, by a lady who seemed to be his boss.

"She can, that's Shawn Mendes' girlfriend," she kind of snap and then gave me sweet smile. Isabella, Ethan and his boyfriend started to laugh and I couldn't help but giggle either.
I quickly went into the bar, and grabbed Licor 43, apple juice and a cane of whipped cream. Everything went into the mixer and I shook as hard as I could. I lined a bunch of shots up and handed them to my friends.

"Erika, these are delicious!!" Ethan's jaw was practically on the counter and so was Isabella's. His boyfriend didn't really like them.

"Have no fears love, I'll make you something you'll definitely like," I smiled and could feel the liquor starting to take over my body.
Once again I grabbed Licor 43, then a cane with whipped cream and a bottle of cocio. I mixed these things as well and made us shots, once again.

"No this was beyond anything I've ever tasted," Ethan's boy said and made me smile proudly.
I got even more excited when my boyfriend's voice started to blast through the speakers at the club. They all laughed at this and followed close behind me, onto the dance floor. I screamed and sang from the top of my lungs, and I believed at this point I was the happiest I could ever be.

Everything would've been perfect if Shawn was here.

-
A/N; what do you guys think about Erika's bartender skills? Personally I highly recommend these shots, they're great - just stay away from the Sambuca, unless you like licorice...