The Inconveniencing

A week and a couple of days have past and you and Wendy have already become pretty close. She seems to really enjoy being around you and isn't afraid to show affection to you in public. She's already given you her phone number, (615)-340-618, and you text each other almost every single day. She's already introduced you to her friends who seem to barely remember you but welcome you anyway. She's also introduced you to Dipper, Mabel, Soos, and Stan. You and Dipper have gotten along pretty well as you both share a lot of interests like how you both like to play Dungeons, Dungeons, and More Dungeons. He's shown you the journal he found in the woods. At first you didn't think the stuff was real and thought it was all part of his imagination and that he either bought it or has really good drawing skills.

A couple days later Dipper showed you the same tree that opened the secret compartment that held it which convinced you. Mabel has been an absolute sweetheart to you. Her various sweaters have always brought a smile to your face. Soos has been like a brother to you. You two have hung out at the arcade almost every day and he's even tought you some of his handyman skills. Stan has been a bit of a mystery to you. You don't know that much about him but for the most part he's pretty funny and he seems to treat you like Wendy and Soos. Sarcastic mostly, but shows some love.

Yesterday

You tell your parents you're going to see Wendy and head out. On your way a van pulls up to you and it turns out to be the guys. You jump in and the head for the Mystery Shack. You soon make it where you can see Wendy on top of the roof along with Dipper and Mabel. Thompson takes his hand out of the window and waves it. "Wendy!" he calls out. Wendy turns and talks to the kids for a little bit before jumping onto and riding two pine trees down to the ground and gets in the van.

The Next Day

You all are waiting outside of the Shack for Wendy again to hang out and decide to throw jellybeans into Thompson's bellybutton while Lee and Nate hold him upside down. "In the belly! In the belly!" Lee and Nate chant. "Hurry up!" Thompson pleads. Lee and Nate chant some more when Wendy throws one straight into his bellybutton. "Wendy!!" everyone yells. Lee and Nate drop Thomson and they say her name twice. "Hey guys," Wendy says. Mabel runs towards you and hugs you since you already know her and Dipper. "Good to see you again Y/N!" Mabel says finally letting go. "You know them?" Nate asks. "Yeah" you reply. "Met them a couple of days ago." Wendy introduces Mabel and Dipper to the rest of the guys. "I chewed my gum so it looks like a brain!" Mabel says showing the chewed up peice. It kinda looks like it.

"She's not much for first impressions

"She's not much for first impressions. Unlike this guy!" Dipper says pointing at himself with both hands. He starts to sweat. Wendy then introduces the guys to the kids. Soon you all get in the van. "Okay just, before we go," Thompson begins. "my mom said you aren't allowed to punch the roof anymore, so..." Everyone, including you, start punching the roof and chanting Thompson's name. A couple of minutes pass and you hear Mabel yell out girlfriend but it sounds like she was silenced after saying girl.