Welcome to Gravity Falls

You're drenched in darkness. You see nothing and hear nothing except a soft yet scary maniacal laughter. Suddenly a giant wheel with a bunch of weird symbols lights up. A yellow triangle with black limbs, a bow tie, and a top hat is in the middle. The maniacal laughter grows as the triangle jumps out of the wheel and begins to grow and grow. Everything is on fire as the wheel burns in a red, yellow, and orange blaze while two of the symbols from the it light up. One that looks like an ice bag and another that looked like a stitched up heart.

The triangle, and his laughter, grows even larger and start to close in on you

The triangle, and his laughter, grows even larger and start to close in on you. You suddenly wake up in a sweat. You look out the car window and see the billboard welcoming you into your new home, Gravity Falls.

 You look out the car window and see the billboard welcoming you into your new home, Gravity Falls

You look at your watch and sees that you've been driving for almost seven hours. You ask your parents how long it's going to take to find a house. "Oh, we've already found a house!" your mother replies reassuringly. "Do you honestly think we wouldn't buy a house in the new state before we moved?" your dad asks you. You hang your head low feeling stupid. "Its alright son," he continues. "Anyone could've overlooked that." You soon arrive at the house and move everything in. "Ah, it's already starting to feel like home!" your mother says happily. Your dad on the other hand struggles to try and hook up the cable TV. You feel bored and decide to leave. "I'm gonna go...explore the town if that's okay..." you tell them as you put on your shoes. "Dont be out too late!" your mother says as she tries to help hook up the TV.

You walk past a restaurant that says Greasy's Diner. You see a rather large elderly looking woman with only one eye open serving coffee. You see some people who look about your age vandalising the side of the diner. You chuckle to yourself since you do enjoy a bit of teenage mischief from time to time. Seeing them remind you of...you shake it off and continue to walk. They see you and stop spray painting. "Woah, is that guy new?" the blonde haired one asks. The purple haired girl looks up from her phone. "Hey you're right. I don't think I've ever seen him before." The other teens look at you walk away.

Out of nowhere a bird swoopes down and snatches your watch and flies into the woods. You run after it. You notice the top of the bird's head looks like a giant question mark. As you run further and further into the woods you get even more lost. You're soon out of the woods and onto a path that's wide enough for cars to drive on. The bird flys circles a couple of feet above you chirping madly. After a couple attempts to jump up and take your watch back, it finally drops it. You pick it up and the bird flies away.