A Tale of Two Stans

You're all underneath the Shack in the aftermath of Stan's machine working and bringing back his long lost brother. This is absolutely insane. you think to yourself. "Finally, after all of these long years of waiting, you're actually here!" Stan goes over to embrace his brother who punches him in the face. "Ow! What the heck was that for?!?" he asks furiously rubbing his cheek.

"This was an insanely risky move restarting the portal! Didn't you read my warnings?!" Stan tells him that the warnings don't matter and he actually wants a thank you for saving his brother's life

"This was an insanely risky move restarting the portal! Didn't you read my warnings?!" Stan tells him that the warnings don't matter and he actually wants a thank you for saving his brother's life. "Thank you? You really think I'm gonna thank you after what you did thirty years ago?!?" You wonder what happened to make them this angry at each other as they start fighting. Stan's brother pins him down on the ground when Mabel breaks it up.

"Hey

"Hey. Hi. Mabel here. Quick question. What the heck is going on here?!?" Your parents, who have woken up a few seconds after the author was revealed, walk over to where you and the rest are standing. "Stan you didn't tell me there were people down here, and I'm guessing some sort of large, hairless, gopher?" he asks referring to Soos. "Haha! I get that a lot!" Stan tells his brother something that would soon change a lot of things. "They're your family, Poindexter. Shermy's grandkids." Your eyes widen and shake your head in denial. Stan's brother greets and talks to the kids while you try to get things straight.

"Mr Pines, you're just talking about the kids right?" Your parents begin to speak when Stan speaks up. "No, Y/N I'm not. I've been keeping this from you for a while now. Ever since I first met you I knew something was up. As the summer went on, I soon figured it out. You aren't the kid's secret sibling or anything, but, Shermy had more than just their dad." Stan looks at your parents making your dad speak up. "You mean...my father Sherman is their grandfather? Making them my niece and nephew?" Stan nods yes. "H-How do you even know I'm related?" you stutter. Stan walks up to you and playfully tugs your hair. "Spittin' image." He also points out that your nose has a slightly orange pinkish color to it.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell ya sooner kid. I didn't know how you'd react to it, but, you're a Pines." Soos and the twins are in shock. Your father walks in between you and Stan. "My father told me about you and that I should stay away from you. He told me that you're nothing but a liar and a con artist. Why should we even believe you?" Stan opens his mouth but gets interrupted by his brother. "Are there any security breaches? Does anyone else know about this portal?" Stan tells him only them and the entire US Government. Stan's brother is furious as he looks through a security camera that shows the agents trying to find them.