We're All Being Watched

July 26th

You, Soos, and Wendy are all working in the Gift Shop as Soos plays his music which annoys Wendy immensely. You and Soos like the song as you jam to it while you work.

🎶 Yeah I'm livin' and I'm blanchin'🎶
🎶I live up in a mansion🎶

"Ugh!! I can't get that terrible song out of my head!!" Wendy groans

"Ugh!! I can't get that terrible song out of my head!!" Wendy groans. "Oh, you mean Straight Blanchin' by Little Big Dawg? It's the catchiest song of the summer!" Soos replies. "What is blanchin'? Rappers can't just make up words!" You put your arm around her. "Babe, they're rappers. Of course they can." Wendy groans. "Rappers are visionaries, Wendy" Soos replies. "If they tell me to eat my own pants I will do it!"

🎶Eat your own pants🎶
🎶Eat your own pants, yeah!🎶

"I guess I have no choice!" Soos begins to take off his pants which make you and Wendy uncomfortable. "Soos, I like the song too, but can you not undress in front of my girlfriend?" Just then, Dipper and Mabel barge in. "Wendy, Soos, Y/N! We need to go see Old Man Mcgucket!" Mabel says that they'll explain on the way as she grabs Wendy's hand dragging her out the door as you and Soos follow. You pass Stan who yells at all of you but quickly asks to why Soos is eating his own pants.

Later...

You soon arrive in Soos' pickup truck at the junkyard where Mcgucket lives. You find Lee and Nate doing graffiti on the home that Mcgucket has built for himself. They write out Mc Suck It right before the old man finds them and chases then off with a stick. "Mc Suck It. They got me good." He turns around and sees you all standing there and he invites you inside. "Come! Come! Pull up some rusty metal! You're just in time for my hourly turf war with the hillbilly that lives in my mirror." He then looks at his reflection in a pot and shouts at it.

"QUIT LOOKIN' AT ME WHEN I BATHE!!!" Dipper stops him and calls him out

"QUIT LOOKIN' AT ME WHEN I BATHE!!!" Dipper stops him and calls him out. "You can drop the act, Mcgucket. I know you're the author." He pulls out the journal and shows it to Mcgucket. "You studied the mysteries of this town and wrote this book." Wendy takes out the laptop from Soos' bag and shows it to the old man, telling him that Dipper has been looking for him all summer. "I'm ni genius. I've never done nothing that's worth while in my life. Everyone knows I'm no good to nobody. I can't remember what I used to be, but I must've been a big failure to end up like this." Mcgucket looks at a newspaper that he kept. It talks about how he's become the town crazy person and a picture shows him eating a raccoon.