Goodbye, Kids

July 20th

You get a call from Wendy, who sounds pretty upset. She tells you how Gideon, who you and Wendy have ran into from time to time, succeeded in taking over the Mystery Shack and that the Pines are living with Soos. She also tells you that technically the three of you are now unemployed and if she doesn't have this job, then she'll be sent off to her cousin's logging camp for the rest of the summer. You run outside to go find her. You soon arrive at the Shack where you see a huge crowd of people cheering for Gideon. You see that they all have pins with his face on it as if he was running for president or something. You look around and quickly see a couple of people who look pretty familiar to you in bad disguises.

"Don't know what we're doing," Mabel says, "but I am loving these fake mustaches

"Don't know what we're doing," Mabel says, "but I am loving these fake mustaches." Soos shows everyone his hat and tells them that if anyone asks, he's not Soos. You walk up to them where they turn to you. "Y/N! What are you doing here?!" Dipper asks frantically. You explain that Wendy told you about what happened to them and that you're here to help them overthrow Gideon. "Glad to know we got some help on our side! Thanks a lot, Y/N." Stan says smiling and patting you on the shoulder. "No problem, Mr Pines" you reply.

"Call me Stan, kid. Pretty much the rest of the help call me that anyway!" He chuckles while the kids grumble since they were referred to as "the help". You look into the crowd and you think you see two familiar figures, but you shake it off and listen to what Gideon has to say. "Ladies and gentlemen!" Gideon begins. "Today I am delighted to announce my new plans for the former Mystery Shack." His father walks onto the stage where Gideon stands with something in his hand being hidden over a small tarp. "I give you...GIDEON LAND!" Gideon lifts up the tarp to reveal a miniature theme park. There's even a statue of himself with a spinning head.

Everyone claps and cheers except for you five who gasp in shock

Everyone claps and cheers except for you five who gasp in shock. "We're gonna turn this dirty ol' shack into three square miles of Gideon-tertainment!" Gideon pulls out a popsicle that's shaped like his head and looks like his face. He walks over to his dad who has another item hidden by a small tarp. "And introducing our new mascot, Lil' Gideon JR!" Gideon's father pulls the tarp off showing Waddles, Mabel's pet pig, dressed like Gideon.