Summerween

The past couple of days have been great now that you and Wendy have become a couple. Even though she's laid back, Wendy's been really affectionate towards you. You two have opened up to each other a lot more now. You've told her about your situation with your parents but have also told her about your backup plan. Luckily, you've prepared for a grounding and have hidden a backup phone that your parents don't know about. It has everything your regular phone has including all of your contacts.

You currently sit in your room texting Wendy with the emergency phone. She soon brings up a party Tambry is throwing for a holiday called "Summerween" since her parents are out of town. She quickly explains what it is and you catch on and immediately start liking it. Halloween is already your favorite holiday so celebrating it twice is even better. You look through your closet wondering what to wear. You find a skeleton hoodie that catches your eye. "Perfect! It's not technically a costume but it's still in the season!" you talk to yourself taking it off the hanger. You put some pillows in your bed sheets and record a couple of sayings in case your parents get involved.

You see them give candy to a kid through the window and wait for them to close the door. Once they do you grab your skateboard, open the window, climb out, close it while hanging onto the ledge, and slide down the house. You make it to the bottom of the water tower where you and Wendy said you two would meet and wait for about three minutes when you finally see her running to you. She's not wearing her hat, instead wearing a yellow sleeveless shirt and a skirt with different shades of purple. She jumps into your arms and you immediately start making out. A couple of minutes pass and you finally stop. "Come on," she says. "we gotta stop by the Shack. Left my jacket there." You both head to the Shack hand in hand. "You look great by the way" you tell her as you keep walking. Wendy giggles and puts her head on your shoulder as you keep on walking through the night.

Later...

You make it to the Shack still with plenty if time to spare. Wendy rings the doorbell and Dipper answers holding a bowl of cand and a book in between his arm and his side. "Happy Summerwee--AAHH!!" he screams as he drops the bowl. You both greet Dipper smiling. "Wendy and Y/N!" Dipper says as he let's you two in. He awkwardly chuckles and accidentally hits his ankle on the steps. "What's up, guys?" he asks. "Ugh, I left my jacket here, again" Wendy says annoyed taking it off the nearby coat rack. "Hey Dip, you're not going trick or treating with that candy are you?" you ask him. "Well actually I...uh..." Dipper says nervously. Wendy puts on her jacket. "Come on, Y/N. Of course he's not going trick or treating." Dipper hides the book he's holding behind him. "Yeah, no I...ha ha...trick or treating is for babies...I guess." Wendy tells Dipper that he should come with you and Wendy to the off the chain party. You hand him the flyer Wendy gave you.

 You hand him the flyer Wendy gave you

"Yeah, man" you say to him. "You should go with us." As Dipper looks at the flyer you two head out the door. Wendy steps on your purple skateboard and quickly Dipper calls out to you. "Maybe I'll see you at the party!" Dipper say waving the flyer. "It's at nine! Don't forget!" Wendy calls back as you skate off.