The Deep End

July 8th

You're texting Wendy who's doing her other job as a lifeguard at the pool. "You wanna come see me?😘" she asks you. Immediately you get your trunks and tell her you're on your way. You check to see if your parents are in the house and head outside. You head to the pool and you see Wendy in a red bathing suit.

After you greet her, you notice another chair next to hers. "Anyone sitting there?" You ask her. Wendy tells you about the Assistant Lifeguard thing and how youd have to check in with her boss, Mr Poolcheck. You see Poolcheck doing regular pushups, clap pushups, and even pushups with his index fingers. You go over to him to get the job. You tell him a big lie about how you love the pool more than anything which convinces him. Poolcheck smells you. "SPF 100? Good, I like you. But this isn't an easy job. It's anarchy out there!" He points at the pool where everything seems pretty normal. "Looks normal to me, sir." Poolcheck shows you his hand and tells you about how he lost it to a pool filter. He continues about the rules and how they must be taken very seriously. "Do you have what it takes, boy? Do you?!?" You look at Wendy and back at him. "Definitely." Poolcheck gives you a whistle. "Welcome to the Deep End, son." After a couple minutes of doing nothing, You decide to see how the Pines are doing. "I'll be right back, okay Babe?" Wendy nods yes. "Be back soon!" she says waving.

You leave the pool and show up to the Shack only to see Soos and the Pines vegging out on the hottest day of the summer. You see Waddles licking Grunkle Stan's face. "I'm gonna kick this pig outta the house!!" Stan yells but Waddles keeps licking. "You called my bluff, pig." You knock on the wall getting everyone's attention. "Hey, everyone!" you greet them. They all reply with groaning. "I was just gonna head to the pool. You wanna go? You won't be hot anymore!" Everyone gets excited. "Quick! To the car!" Stan says excitingly. He tries to get up but he appears to be stuck to the floor. He asks Dipper and Mabel to help him up. They get spatulas and use all of their might to flip Stan off the boards.

 They get spatulas and use all of their might to flip Stan off the boards

"Alright! Off to the pool!" Stan exclaims. He walks off to get ready not realizing the boards are still stuck to his back.

Later...

You all enter the area ready to have some fun. "Ah, the pool!" Mabel says taking in the summer breeze. "Sparkling oasis and summer enchantment!" Stan starts complaining earlier than usual. "Yeah, nothing like sitting in a moist tub with strangers. It's like the bus but wet!" Dipper looks at the towel Soos is holding. The sun is on it while wearing sunglasses. The words Summer Fun are in it. "Why would the sun need to wear sunglasses?" Dipper asks. "It's best not to think about it" Soos replies, eyes closed.

 "It's best not to think about it" Soos replies, eyes closed