Chapter 15: And then there was 1

Pinkamena's face was covered with blood, to the point to where it looked like that was her skin, which made her eyes almost seem natural. She visibly gulped, swallowing the juices of the eyes and the meat, as she had torn them apart with her teeth. Then she started moving her tongue around in her mouth as if something got stuck in her teeth. She turned her head to the side, spitting something small and white out. It landed at the feet of one of the thugs to her left, he picked it up and examined it, but threw it to the floor when he realized what it was. It was bone, probably a part of his skull.

"So,"

Pinkamena whispered, but everyone around her heard it. She was in the middle of the crowd, men surrounded her, but they did nothing. They could only watch in terror as she devoured his face, and tossed his body aside like it was nothing. She looked at the men in front of her, but it was evident she was addressing all of them. She outstretched her arms in a welcoming manner, her palms open, though her hands still covered in blood. Her smile was broad and sadistic, her teeth a dark red with blood, parts of flesh in them. Her pupils constricted as she slightly lowered her head, taunting them to attack her, her eyes practically glistened.

"Who's next?"

Her words were a catalyst, enhancing the immense fear in each of them. The crowd dispersed, almost all of them going to the bunker. They all went around her, not even one bumping into her, she stood completely still. They were filled with overwhelming fear, crowding around the windows and beating on it desperately, screaming to be let out and that they didn't want the money anymore, but it was in vain, Igneous had no mercy. But not all of them left, there were still three in front of her. They were shaking, they were just as afraid of her as the others, yet they stood their ground. They were either stupid or were relying on their anger to fuel them. She didn't care.

"So, you're the guys with the big balls, huh?"

Pinkamena asked sarcastically, standing straight up and tilting her head curiously. She stuck her abnormally long tongue out of her mouth and moved her right hand to her face, licking the blood off her hand, making one of the men shiver. Her smile widened, her eyes constricting again, as she got on all fours, her tongue still hanging out of her mouth.

"When I'm through with you, you won't have any!"

Pinkamena leaped forward, as she slowly succumbed to the bloodlust.

________

Jesus Christ."

Blake whispered to himself, in shock at what he was seeing. After hearing the scream from one of the men, he stopped arguing with Discord and looked out the window, just in time for the carnage. But instead of his prideful smile, he usually had, his face was that of terror. He's seen gore before, hell, he's seen men tear each other apart in some of the most gruesome ways he could imagine. But this was different; there was no motive behind the way she killed, she was toying with them. Usually, this would make Blake proud, since he contributed to making her like this. But there was something about her change, something he didn't make. He may have given her a push, but somehow, he felt like she either was already like this or was on her way to be. Not only that, but this was the first time he's ever seen one of Discord's 'creations' in action, it almost made him jealous. But now that he's seen it, combined with something he created, it was unnerving.

Discord was mesmerized, his glasses were slipping off, but he didn't seem to notice. He had a smug grin on his face, almost identical to the one Blake usually has. He too was focused on the events outside the bunker, the one-sided massacre happening just in front of them. But, unlike Blake, he knew this would happen. He expected it, though he second-guessed himself for a little bit. And while he could do without the...brutality, this had surpassed his expectations. He's seen the first transformation dozens of times, and most of the time, they survive it. This test was harder than most, but the chimeras usually survive, even if just barely.