Chapter 5

Before Victoria could make it to her car she was stopped by Michelle. “Man I cannot stand Mrs. Lewis old dusty ass, that bitch needs to get some damn dick, some head, or something, maybe she’d be a little nicer. That old hag gave us 5 homework assignments to be turned in next week, and on top of that gave us a 20 page, 10 point font essay to write and be turned in by tonight by midnight for 4000 points. I got a damn C- in her class, I cannot wait till the semester over, she so damn ughhhh” Michelle said rolling her eyes. “Damn why the fuck she always so mean and give that much work out, I know we’re in college but that’s crazy, y’all just did a essay. What math teacher require essays? The fuck? I hope I never get her man, I feel for you.”

Victoria said while glancing to the left of the parking lot, spotting the handsome fine tall drink of milk she saw at the party standing in front of his all black Escalade, sitting on some black shinny rims, and completely tinted windows. “Bitch did you hear me?” Michelle yelled, getting Victoria’s attention. “Wait, what?” Victoria said confused, smiling Michelle responded “Oh I see who has your attention, I wonder why he’s here, I don’t think he goes here.” Before Victoria could say anything, a girl walked up to him and he smiled, gave her a hug and got in the car driving off. “Damn!” Victoria said aloud, “I wonder if that’s his girl?” she said; Michelle shook her head in disagreement, “I know for a fact that’s not his girlfriend, I take a class with her, that’s Sarah’s girlfriend, But I have to go, I have to get on the other side of town and renew the tag, before I get a ticket, or worse, mom kills me, I was supposed to do it last week.”

Laughing, Victoria gave her a hug and watched as Michelle walked away, and she soon got into her car, still thinking about the mysterious guy. “I had no idea that Sarah and Mariah had broken up. But her new girl is kind of cute.” Victoria had dated Sarah’s cousin Chelsea a while back, and they had been with each other twice since she broke up with Nick. Victoria was distracted from her thoughts as her phone began to ring, it was an unknown number, “Hello” she answered “Bitch leave my mother fucking man alone before you end up in a fucking body bag hoe!” Victoria looked at her phone and wondered who the hell could be calling her about their so called man. Before she could finish that thought the unknown female voice chimed in again, “You dumb ass whore Nick is mines, we are having a child together, stop being a home wrecker, leave us alone.” Victoria then smiled and from that last line, she knew it was Roneshia “Bitch kill yourself, Nick is old news, you have my sloppy seconds. When you kiss him you tasting this pussy hoe, how does it taste?

He used to love it. I’m no home wrecker, I don’t want Nicholas anymore, how about you ask him who phone he blow up all day and night trying to come through, or who he was in a relationship with before you came along so you’re the home wrecker, who the only girl was to meet his family, ask him why you never go to the house, he always meet you somewhere, oh or wait ask him who sex him better me or your dirty ass! Roneshia yo old nasty ass don’t intimidate me, you probably don’t even know if he the daddy or not. Since you calling me, call him and tell him to stop calling me. Bye Felecia.”

The girl was so shocked, she was speechless. “Yeah, exactly what I thought” Victoria said before laughing and disconnecting the call. She rolled her eyes, took a deep breath and called Nick. “Hey baby” Nick said answering the call, “Nigga don’t hey baby, you lost that right a long time ago. Get your baby momma, whore, girlfriend, or wateva in check. Next time she call me and threaten me, it’s going to be you and her ass. You cheated on me with the biggest whore in the city, nigga I wouldn’t take you back even if Jesus himself stepped down and asked me to, we’re through Nicholas, do you understand me?” she yelled “Vicki I still love you, my head was just in the wrong place, I’m sorry I hurt you. I know you don’t mean what you’re saying you’re just upset with me right now.”

Victoria had tears forming in her eyes, she hated him for what he did to her, but she still had a soft spot in her heart for the little bastard. “Nick you don’t mean not one word of that. I applaud you for trying though, that was real cute.” She hung up the phone right as he started to respond, she had no desire to listen to any more of his bullshit ass lies. Victoria placed her phone on the auxiliary plug in her car and played K Michelle “ride out” and dried her face. She always played that song to remind herself that Nick aint meant none of the bullshit he said. He wasn’t sorry for cheating, lying, getting another girl pregnant, or abusing her mentally and physically, he was just sorry he got caught cheating and Vicki finally left him.

 “So don’t be mad when I get in my shit and ride out, You gone be mad when another nigga show up and show out, You gone me mad when you look back and see you missed out, You gonna try to come back but I aint with it now, It’s too late”

 Victoria sung along while driving home to change and head to work. Although she came from money, with her mother being a lawyer with her own firm, and her dad being a judge, she still liked to feel like she was making her own money, she was in school to be CNA and worked at a popular boutique in the mall. She had two cars but gave one to Michelle. Michelle had no father, he died before she was born, her mother was a single mother of three children, working as a elementary school cafeteria worker. Michelle worked to help pay the bills around the house and take care of her siblings, JaVonda and Ja’Vonte Jr. The twin’s father had gotten into a wreck and died instantly about six years ago. So it was left to Michelle and her Mother Melissa to take care of the house. 

LEAVE ME SOME LOVE AND FEEDBACK!