Chapter 27

Victoria's POV

After she sent Danny a text message and he didn't respond, she felt even worse about the situation. She didn't know what made her do that. She was still very hurt and affected by what Nick did to her, but she knew Danny was different. Besides, she thought she was over it by now.

But with the events that occurred a few days ago, it was clear that she was definitely not over it.

In her mind she told herself, Nick was old news, Danny was her present, and possibly her future. She needed to find a way, any way possible to shack Nick off and allow herself to just simply be happy with somebody who only wants to see her happy. Between work, school, and this issue with Danny she felt stressed and needed a release. She decided that it was the perfect time to go to the gym and work out her frustration.

After getting dressed in a Nike sports bra and racer shorts she grabbed her keys and headed for plant fitness where she had been a member for the past three years.

She lift a few weights and decided to just run on the treadmill until she got tired. She was so focused on her workout with the assistance of her music playlist blaring through her ears she didn't notice she had been at it for almost four hours until Michelle text her. 

MyShellyBoo: where are you!?? I miss my bff!

Me: awww, I miss you more. but at the gym. just so much on my mind, I decided to run to clear my mind a little, but I'm about to leave, just let me go home and shower and I'll be right over!

MyShellyBoo: okay, see ya soon, muwah

Me: M U W A H H !!

Victoria got off the treadmill and headed to her car. She was happy Michelle texted her, she could use some girl time right about now.

________

After showering and getting dressed see headed for Michelle's for a little fun which only took her about 15 minutes. As soon as she got there she was greeted by Michelle's brother "hey my future wife!" Ja'Vonte said walking up to her to give her a hug. "Boy don't nobody want your ugly self" his twin sister Ja'Vonda said laughing giving Victoria a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"You two are a mess. Hello to you both, by the way, and Tay as handsome as you are, the chances of us getting married are zero to none, but I love you though" Victoria said laughing as she walked you the stairs and into the house. She figured Michele would be in her bedroom so she went straight there.

"Hey" Michelle said as Victoria walked in. "Hey boo, I'm happy you hit me up, I could use some girl time" Victoria said taking a deep breath while taking her shoes off and getting in the bed laying her head on Michelle shoulder. "What's the matter" Michelle asked here concerned.

"Well its been what three days and still no contact from him. I even reached out this morning and apologized for my actions. I miss his ugly big head ass Shell.

"I think he just needs some space. For the past four months or so, you two have been inseparable, so I know he misses you too. You need to get Nicholas completely out of your mind. You cannot allow that piece of shit to still hurt you. Vicki, you can't move forward if your still holding on to your past. And don't play, you know that boy is oh' to fine, don't act brand new." Michelle said rubbing Victoria's hair.

"Yeah, you're right. I'll just back off for another day or so. I don't know why I'm still holding on to my past. But from today forward, Nicholas doesn't exist. I'm happy with Danny and I'm going to allow myself to actually be happy, and let my man know that I trust him, and I know that he isn't Nicholas, and he's nothing like him." Victoria said smiling. "Good!" Michelle said looking at her phone.

"So, who did the date go? You were still sleep when I got up" Victoria said sitting up and flicking through channels on the tv.

"Girl it was great. Thanks for setting it up. I really got to know him on a better level than before. Im happy!" Michelle replied smiling.

Victoria and Michelle talked and had fun watching movies, dancing, and playing the Wii with Ja'Vonte and Ja'Vonda.

After a couple of hours, and it was now 9:30pm. Victoria was absolutely beat. Michelle said that she'd talk to her later on tomorrow because they both had to work the next day. Victoria was having fun with them but she was tired and really just wanted to take a long hot bath and sleep like a baby for the tears of the night.

Victoria headed back home and text Mitchell that she had made it hone as soon as she put her car into park and killed the ignition.

She Wales to her door and opened and when she saw who was in her home standing at the door she was completely shocked and didn't say a word.

V O T E !!

S H A R E !!

C O M M M E N T !! ♥♡♥